Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How Depp Is Your Love?
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Media Whores
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
sassygrrl
Bunnyb, I needed that.

Mmm....

I normally am extremely anti-smoking as well...but between that and playing piano.... holy fucking shit.

Thank you lovie!

pollystyrene
He's on Inside the Actor's Studio RIGHT NOW!!

(((drooling on the couch))))
falljackets
hehehe, polly beat me to the punch. was just going to make that annoucement.

i read an article in an old newsweek about him today in the waiting room at the er. the article revealed the answer to poodle's question from below.

oh, he's so yummy.

look at him all shy and funny on this ITAS interview.

*sigh*
bunnyb
I'm in the UK and don't have that programme!

That is so not fair.

And you rub it in, after all I've done for you: creating the thread, posting drool-worthy pics, screwing up the page width.

hmph.
yuefie
Oh. My. Cod. blink.gif

That freaking piano pic is the hottest thing. EVAR.

Bless your soul bunny.

Please, BUSTies, post any and all hot pictures of that divine creature. Mmmm hmmmm!

pinkpoodle
"screwing up the page width" Hahahahaha!!! Who cares?! It's worth it!!

I get so excited when I see this thread at the top of the page. This thread is very convenient for me, because I can get my Depp fix and hang with my busties all in the same place!!!

I rented Donny Brasco and Secret Window for this weekend's entertainment. I'm determined to see all of his stuff (and I mean ALL OF HIS STUFF...heehee).

I'm really glad that he's down with all of the photo shoots and stuff, because then we have a seemingly boundless supply of images to drool over. He could easily be the type of guy who avoids promo and candid photos, but he's not that way at all. It's like he knows that he's doing a service for all of us. Here are some more cute pics:

IPB Image

IPB Image
raisingirl
This is easily my favorite thread now.

I don't care about page width or duplicates.

You'll be happy to know that the big blown-up picture of him at the piano is now my desktop picture.

IPB Image
pinkpoodle
That picture of him in bed makes some great wallpaper. I got rid of the text using Photoshop, so now I have a nice, clean 800x600 pic. If you want it, here you go!!!

ETA--Raisin, I have a whole folder full of Johnny Depp wallpaper, and that's one of my favorites. There's more where that came from, ladies!!!
raisingirl
Ahhh! Can't decide! Thank you for making this sweet agony, PinkPoodle.

(This will be really funny next week if my boss needs my computer. Maybe I'll just insist that I install the software myself. hahaha)

ETA: No, PP, I don't have anything like that. Whenever my computer is on, I'm using it, so no opportunity for the rotating pictures. Plus, I like things that stay the same until I change 'em, you know? Inner control freak and all. OMG THANK YOU FOR THOSE PICTURES. ...drooling... yes, yes, you are a good woman and the work you've done is for the benefit of humanity the world over! Heh.

Does he know how to wear a hat or does he know how to wear a hat?!
pinkpoodle
The piano one is great, but you can't beat that bed one--except maybe with the bathtub one. I'm gonna see if I can find a larger version of that one.

ETA- Do you have a desktop preferences features that rotates pictures every 5 minutes or so? I have a new Depp pic in front of me every minute. Although, right now, I'm sticking with that bed picture!!! *drools all over keyboard*
pinkpoodle
Okay, since I'm such a generous person and completely Johnny-obsessed, I'm gonna share my wallpaper collection with y'all. Take yer pick!!

JD Wallpaper 1
JD Wallpaper 2
JD Wallpaper 3
JD Wallpaper 4
JD Wallpaper 5
JD Wallpaper 6
JD Wallpaper 7
JD Wallpaper 8
JD Wallpaper 9
JD Wallpaper 10
JD Wallpaper 11

I spent several hours doctoring these things in Photoshop so that they'd fit my screen and not look stupid. Hopefully they'll work for you, too. I *heart* Photoshop.

ETA- Oops! I forgot one! JD Wallpaper 12
yuefie
Holy crap! This is the *best* thread!!

You dastardly wenches are keeeling me with the hotness that is Mista Depp.

Yum, yum, yum! You've reduced me to a puddle of drool IPB Image

Just when I think one is my particular fave, there is another equally as hot shot.

Damn you all, evil temptresses IPB Image

Poodle, darling, you rawk!

bunnyb
I heart pinkpoodle.

I'm going to have the head-on-piano-with-those-come-to-bed-eyes as my desktop.

The pic with him sitting on throne-like chair with one leg up, one down? In the full-length pic of that he is wearing black and white shoes and to die for. I bought postcard of that.

I love the drinking and thinking one. Mmmmm.

And, yes, he knows how to wear a hat ... and glasses. Yum.

IPB Image

IPB Image

mandolyn
that pic is so.worth.stretching.the.thread for.
it's as if it can't hold all this lovely depp-ness, and must ... expand. hee.

my version of heaven involves sharing a blunt with mr depp in some dark, smoky lounge setting.
and if that sounds more like hell, then fine ... i'll take it.

some of these photos literally bring tears to my eyes. forget about the loin-tingling.
gah.
i haven't felt this dorky over a celeb since my al pacino-serpico poster. the one that made me cry because he looked like jesus and he wasn't my boyfriend. (hey, i was 13. and believe it or not, al pacino circa 1973 was very very hott.)
bunnyb
Al Pacino is still hot! And Pacino and Depp in the one movie (Donnie Brasco)? That's my version of heaven.
sassygrrl
I think I was the only teenager in town to have a poster of Al Pacino from Godfather 3 in my room instead of say NKOTB. It was this groovy pic of him in the Vatican....

And, yes Donnie Brasco was an awesome flick....
pinkpoodle
*runs into thread out of breath*

I just saw the second Pirates of the Caribbean and all I can say, is that I never thought I'd have the hots for a pirate!!! *drools* I love Jack Sparrow's little pigtail thinger on the top of his head. So, so cute.

Al Pacino was pretty hot in his younger days. Heh...I'd like to say 'hello' to his little friend...
johnny
Hi bustie ladies. I'm so flattered and slightly embarrassed that you've dedicated a thread to me. I mean, I'm just a scraggly, mild-mannered guy who started out of nowhere. I just don't get it, but I'm grateful. It's always been my mission in life to serve the ladies, especially the 3rd wave feminist types. They totally turn me on. Just thinking about all of you busties makes my naughty parts tingle. I'm willing to share my bathtub with any and all of you. Really, that Paradis bitch isn't even that important to me. Those aren't even my kids!! She cheated on me with the pool boy. So here I am, dirty and sweaty in my bathroom, and I need someone to lather me up.

*pours a glass of wine and slips into tub*
yuefie
blink.gif ehm...

bwahahahaha!!! laugh.gif

bunnyb
now form an orderly queue, ladies...

everyone behind me wink.gif.
raisingirl
Johnny, I don't care how much money you have; no one in Paris has a pool or a pool boy, ESPECIALLY in Montmartre of all places.
johnny
Well then, raisin, if you're going to be such a snotty-pants, then you can move to the END of the line. Now go. *sips glass of wine*
yuefie
laugh.gif Omg, this truly is the best thread!

So nice of you to keep dropping in Johnny.

*skips off humming "Johnny Angel, how I love him. How I tingle I when he passes by. Everytime he say's 'hello' my heart begins to fly..."

johnny
It's my pleasure, yuefie. I'll stop by every so often but, as you can imagine, I'm a very busy man. I have to take off now, but I'll be back. *puts on fedora and runs off to shoot Pirates 3*
pinkpoodle
OMG!!! *swoons over Johnny*

So, I just finished watching Donnie Brasco. What an excellent movie!! He's so unbefuckinglievably hot as a greasy mob dude. I was so happy after he shaved off that icky 'stache. He was hot with the 'stache anyway, just because he's Johnny Depp. I had to do a couple rewinds during this movie so I could get a second look. I love the shot of him doing push-ups during the Pointer Sisters track--cheesy, but so fucking hot. Sigh......

After watching Pirates last night and then Donnie Brasco tonight, I am so freakin' impressed with his acting skillz. I've always been impressed, but moreso after watching his movies within such a short time frame. I can't believe that all of those characters are played by the same guy.
yuefie
My apologies if any of these are repeats. I just think we could all use a little lucious Johnny tonight!

He always looks good:

IPB Image

Clean cut

IPB Image

or scraggly

IPB Image

fully clothed

IPB Image

or partially nude (YUM!)

IPB Image

and just for bunny and sassy:

double your pleasure

IPB Image

raisingirl
Yuefie, I must say that apologies for double posting of pictures of the JD isn't allowed in this thread. cool.gif

IPB Image
sassygrrl
Love you yuefie...

Going to have very pleasant dreams tongiht!! smile.gif

partly nude one.... yummy.
pinkpoodle
Oooooh...he has a bulge in that sunbathing picture...yummmm....
yuefie
Hee raisin, I likey being scolded by you wink.gif

My apologies for the apology, heh.

bunnyb
I see I'm the only one who took johnny up on his offer ... yeah poodle, of course he has a bulge, he has a big fucking one and knows how to use it.

/coarseness.
pinkpoodle
Na'ah!!! I took a bath with him, too, bunny!!!

Yeah, that bulge...mmmm...
bunnyb
V nice ebay seller who sent me Johnny postcards I bought (piano and throne chair and guitar ones) sent me an extra one for being a good customer smile.gif.
pinkpoodle
Wow, I think you've got me beat on the Johnny obsession, bunny. biggrin.gif This ain't over, by the way. He's mine.
pinkpoodle
Oh ladies, have I got a treat for you! Screencaps from Chocolat!! Yummmmm....

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
pinkpoodle
More bathtime fun with Johnny!!!

IPB Image

IPB Image

lilacwine13
Thought I'd delurk to say that I really love this thread and all the pictures of Johnny Depp really make work more bearable, especially of him and a bathtub. wink.gif Very nice...

*relurks and resumes gazing*
raisingirl
PP, I want to marry you and make JD our love slave. Whaddya say?

IPB Image
yuefie
This thread can make the crappiest day seem not so bad afterall.

I heart all the Johnny obsessed BUSTies, but daaaayum poodle... those were some mighty fine pics ya posted!

sassygrrl
Yue, funny avatar... smile.gif

Hot damn... my boy in a towel. Drop it I say!!
yuefie
thanks darlin!

and just for you my sweet sassy-luv:

IPB Image

IPB Image

sassygrrl
Besides my lovely Eddie, he makes smoking loooooooook soooooooo sexy...

And what a hottie in dorky glasses!!

Yummmy.

Thank you!
pinkpoodle
Look, in that one pic that raisingirl posted, Johnny is declaring his love for me.

ETA- I like the sound of that, raisin!! Really, he's just too hot for one woman.
raisingirl
Look at that hand gesture again. Doesn't it also look like he's giving his adoring fans a blessing? ::guffaw::
mandolyn
"This thread can make the crappiest day seem not so bad afterall."

DITTO. thank you, one and all.

how did i miss that wet-panty-inducing scottish accent the first time around, in finding neverland? that man saved me last night.
pinkpoodle
No, he's trying to get my attention. Hmph.

Such a dirty boy...
IPB Image
bunnyb
Johnny's accent in FN is a little similar to mine, mando. Amazingly, until I saw the film, I didn't know J.M. Barrie was Scottish!

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Edward Scissorhands, Corpse Bride and Benny & Joon dvds arrived today. I am planning a Depp fest soon!

Poodle, the beautiful buyer story makes me sound like a freak! I bought 4 postcards of Johnny after seeing some of the pics in here and was planning to send one to my likewise obsessed friend (the one who bought me Ed Wood) and use the others as bookmarks but he sent one extra smile.gif.

This thread always cheers me up.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
sassygrrl
This thread always cheers me up.

Indeed.

bunnyb
Is it lowering the tone too much if I confess that I wish those were my breasts Johnny had his hands on in the Grauman's Chinese Theatre pic? unsure.gif
pinkpoodle
Bwahahaha!!! Me too.

I have Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and Once Upon a Time in Mexico to watch. Just so ya know, those bathtub pictures I posted are scenes from From Hell, that film about Jack the Ripper. I don't know if the movie is any good, but I'm gonna watch it anyway just so I can see Johnny's bathtime in action.

In case you're curious, here are some pics of his kids and his whore of a wife. smile.gif His daughter, Lily-Rose, has his dark brown, almost black eyes. She has the pouty lips, too. I think Jack looks more like Vanessa. Too bad she had come along and screw up the Depp gene pool with her alien head.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.