Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Would You Rather, The Game Of Horrible, Aweful, No Good Choices
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Media Whores
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Persiflager
Ouch! I really hate to admit it, but I think I'd choose the total sexual fulfilment over love.
Persiflager
New question! Would you like to eat a 12 inch bar of your favourite chocolate for breakfast every day for the rest of your life, or never touch chocolate again?

crazyoldcatlady
12 inches please! smile.gif
Persiflager
I have no idea why that measurement came into my head. None whatsover. wink.gif
hiddenpoet
12 inches of chocolate please!
nakedmolerat
would you rather marry a guy who treats you nice but cheats on you every day, or an asshole who is faithful everyday?
Persiflager
Ugh.... I'd take the nice cheater. Faithfulness is only a virtue when it's someone you actually want around!

And to answer my own question, I'd give up chocolate. Better a clean break than coming to hate it over time....*sob*.

New question: Would you rather be Sarah Palin's or Paris Hilton's sidekick?

Whichever one you choose, you have to:

-talk to her for at least 30min each day
-hang out 3 days a week
-dress the same as she does
-vote the same way she does
-agree with everything she says
-not allow her to come to any harm
twelve_percent
Hmmmmmm, I think I'd rather be a Palin sidekick because you can always agree ironically. Besides, she has really cool glasses. Idk, the rules you wrote for having to be a sidekick really suck, but I have self respect so I wouldn't dress like Paris Hilton.

Would you rather wake up with two rats doing the nasty on your stomach or a cockroach sucking on your tear duct?
Makeda
hi , I'm new smile.gif eeeeewwwww!!!!! well I guess "birds do it, bees do it, even rats on your belllly do it" as long as they don't have some weird rodent ejaculation stuff I'd rather that....the tear duct/ cockroach thing is just disturbing
Okay would you rather been a sinker or a sagger (face aging)?
Persiflager
Paris Hilton for me as I think there's less chance that she'd hunt me down and shoot me. And I think the contrast between us in photos would be hilarious.

Ugh.. shagging rats.

And I think I'd go with sagging.
culturehandy
Hmmm sexual fulfilment or love? Jeez, I would also go with sexual fulfilment!

Never touch chocolate again, I could go without. I already pretty much do.

Nice cheater, it could be an open relationship!

Ooooh, Paris or Palin? Since I want all hard to come to Palin, I'd choose Paris. Besides, she switches best friends like she switches clothes, so I'd only be friends with her for an hour or so.

Rats.

Sinker.

Hmmmm, would you rather have a penis or a vagina on your forehead? Literally, a penis or a vagina, not someone sitting on your face.
twelve_percent
Lol, a vagina. It would be so awkward if there was something that could get longer on your head. Ewwwwww!
Persiflager
Penis, and I would use it as a weapon!

Would you rather:
  1. spend your entire life on the minimum wage with no extra form of income
  2. have a high-paying job til you're 30 then lose everything, i.e. all your possessions and savings, go bankrupt and live on the streets for at least 5 years?
vixen_within
These are getting harder to answer. Great work! laugh.gif

New question: Would you rather be Sarah Palin's or Paris Hilton's sidekick?
Paris Hilton cause I'm a material girl.

Would you rather wake up with two rats doing the nasty on your stomach or a cockroach sucking on your tear duct?
Lawd. Rats on the belly seems less invasive than a roach licking my eyes.

Okay would you rather been a sinker or a sagger (face aging)?
Sinker seems cuter somehow.

Hmmmm, would you rather have a penis or a vagina on your forehead? Literally, a penis or a vagina, not someone sitting on your face.
A very large penis.

Would you rather:

1. spend your entire life on the minimum wage with no extra form of income
2. have a high-paying job til you're 30 then lose everything, i.e. all your possessions and savings, go bankrupt and live on the streets for at least 5 years?

Hard to say. There are ways to live well with a low income, even if one of them is renouncing the material world and becoming a nun.
I guess I'd rather that then see all my work going to smithereens. I don't know if I could recover from that very well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.