Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Do You Call Your Vajayjay?
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Let's Talk About Sex
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
zoya
I heard the best one today:

cock wallet.

crinoline
lol to "cock wallet"!

My boy has called mine my "trouser canyon" in response to my reference to his trouser snake.
culturehandy
I've been referring to my tits as titties lately.

hee hee mornington, I love your period slang!
Allison-Shine
QUOTE(crinoline @ Sep 4 2008, 09:58 PM) *
lol to "cock wallet"!

My boy has called mine my "trouser canyon" in response to my reference to his trouser snake.

I defintely can't top those laugh.gif

I been inadvertantly been calling mine my "kitty" lately. I know its unoriginal but I always keep falling back on calling it that.
MsKissyStarfish
Yep kitty and girly bits are most commonly used for me. An old boyfriend called mine my raspberry and that stuck as well. Bunny is very cute though- and I loved some of the outrageous slang terms. ^__^
MissB
Never really had a name for my c**t, not since my last girlfriend. I never have an exact name but I refer to "her" in second person since I think she has a mind of her own. And she's more of a feminist than I am!
vibrator
Always my little kitty. Names are nice but experiences are better.

angie_21
I like that you all have cute names. I usually just call it my crotch. Although I'll use the words lady bits or girlie bits in public.
girl_logic
I call mine Stella or My Sally and my breasts are The Girls. I know someone who's going to love cock wallet though.
stargazer
I know some Busties have posted an article about getting Vajazzled. Well, here's a video of a woman getting vajazzled.

I know I'm more annoyed that the woman getting it says VAH-JAY-ZZLED, all snotty and such. Unless, I'm just being touchy. tongue.gif
deschatsrouge
I was disgusted with some christian fundie and made the comment about not loving jesus. Mrs. Rouge said "well I like your jesus" so to proposition her I asked "wanna touch jesuses?"
auralpoison
Okay, so this page is from a website selling Britney moon-time blood cups, but it's list is extensive. Peruse, have yourself a chuckle.
stargazer
AP, I noticed that the website is called "loveyourvagina." laugh.gif What's with all the flowers, lace, and spring colors and shit? blink.gif
auralpoison
Y'know, I dunno. I do love my pussy, but I don't feel the need to festoon her like Martha Stewart. No ribbons, no lace, no flowers, or bling involved. No sparkly-ass fuckin' unicorns or rainbows, either. My vaginer is a workin' vaginer. She gots a doorag & her sleeves are rolled up.
Persiflager
Ah, that's what the adverts were about! I think it's a decent attempt at bringing cups mainstream.
koffeewitch
QUOTE(auralpoison @ Apr 18 2010, 11:48 AM) *
Y'know, I dunno. I do love my pussy, but I don't feel the need to festoon her like Martha Stewart. No ribbons, no lace, no flowers, or bling involved. No sparkly-ass fuckin' unicorns or rainbows, either. My vaginer is a workin' vaginer. She gots a doorag & her sleeves are rolled up.

GODDAMN you; I could NOT get this out of my mind once I read it...literally went to bed last night thinking< "my vaginer is a workin' vaginer"...
auralpoison
*bump*
archegonia
LOVE trouser canyon!

i like box on boxing day. i like cunt. lil kitty works too.

since childbirth left me with a lil tear which i refer to as my pearl, oyster would be appropriate too. (--> ps my dr thinks i'm fucked when i discuss my pearl) lol, bivalve, mollusk, crassostrea virginica
enfermera
i just read someone refer to it as her pikachu! cute smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.