Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Starfucker
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Media Whores
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
lunia666
Mike Rowe love his voice
the actor who played Pullo on Rome ( poor Rome I miss you sad.gif)
culturehandy
Mmm Mike Rowe.
anna k
He probably gets tons of play now, but Eli Roth, director of Hostel and buddy of Tarantino. He shot a fake movie trailer for Grindhouse, and he looks really hot getting a blow job from Jordan Ladd in one scene (before he is decapitated).
culturehandy
Bwaaaahahahahahaha rudderless, your post made me laugh when I really needed it. I feel the same way about Jesse James and Billy Lane. Nice Sandwich.
thekeeper
Jan Michael Vincent (back in the day) and Brad Pitt. I have always liked fair haired men with blue eyes. Robert Redford, Leif Garret (in the 70's), Leonardo DiCaprio,....suddenly I can't think of any more!! James Spader...

I like tattoos and piercings on men who look a little rough around the edges to begin with. It is so contrived, in my opinion, to see a really good-looking guy with strategically placed tattoos and piercings....Like it isn't really who he is, but rather the "look" that goes along with whatever phase of his development he is in...Plus, a lot of those young guys are doing the huge hole in the ear thing, which is cool now, but I am thinking that they will have to get plastic surgery when they hit thier 30's. Ya know what I mean? Anyway, I am sure that the guys on Miami Ink are totally for real and down for their cause, et cetera, et cetera, but they just have too polished of a look....too GQ tattoo or something. Whatever. I liked the way George Clooney looked in From Dusk Til Dawn[i] with that big black tribal tattoo on his neck. He pulled it off in that movie!!

dj-bizmonkey
Ok, just found this thread today and I love it.

Takin' it back a few days, ummm, yes, Vincent D'Onfrio, so hot hot hot, especially in this indie flick he did with Renee Zellwegger (sp?), The Whole Wide World. I own it and watch the kiss scene over and over and over again. GOD. So fucking hot! I'm all about the big men too. I think my type is tall, with a giant head. I don't know about Ron Pearlman though....
faerietails2
Now that he's back on the market again, I would love to stroke Prince William's royal scepter...

(my crush on him has officially been going on for well over a decade now. i'm sure kate was nice and all, but he's mine.)
Arcadia
Clive Owen.

He's so attractive to me because I find him so manly. Like, the epitome of a man. Stong facial features, dark hair, amazing eyes. I'm a sucker for a British accent too, and especially the way he says "Fuck" and how he says it in just about every movie he does. He kills me in Closer. And Children of Men was good too. And King Arthur. Okay, I'll shut up about him.

Ever watch Friends where all of them come up with their lists of celebrities they are allowed to screw if they randomly met them on the street, even if they were in a relationship?

Clive tops my list.
fistful_of_violets
if i could, i think i would double dip between betty page and ryan seacrest (i know...i'm a dork but i don't care!). he would have to wear one of those squeaky clean armani ties of his...hehe. wink.gif
dj-bizmonkey
i just got finished watching 'Aliens,' and i have to say, mmmmm, Michael Beihn (sp?), even after he get's sprayed with the alien acid blood. he's also hot in the original terminator movie, john conner's dad, after he and linda hamilton have that hot sex scene in the drain pipe. i may have semi-nightmares tonight, but with hope they will end with me and hicks going into hyper-sleep together. thank you james cameron, for always casting the same people.
nomadsoul
johnny depp, the pirate thing does it for me wink.gif and I don't know what his name is, but its the albino guy from the movie Disturbing Behavior. Hes weird, hes pale, but for some reason, I love the guy. Lets see... probably Jake Gyllenhal (spelling?), and last but certainly not least, lets give a shout out to our BUST man of the month, Iggy Pop. He may be old, but hes still pretty damn hot for his age and the drugs hes made it through.
anna k
Michael Biehn was pretty hot in Terminator. Not so much in Grindhouse, but he's aged, so it's cool.
maelstrom
Scarlett Johansson takes my breath away.
culturehandy
Timothy Oliphant, who played the drug dealer in Go.

Micheal Biehn, I'll second that one.

crazyoldcatlady
ok, i couldn't find the "just fucking weird crushes" thread, so this is going here:

the young robert de niro in taxi driver.

before he shaved his head.

and uh, before he killed everyone.
PallasC
I don't fall in lust with celebrities, but rather characters they play. Right now John C. McGinley as Dr. Cox in Scrubs has my heart all a-flutter. Cynicism and an ability to growl convincingly are aphrodesiacs, apparently.

The wierdest one ever was Charlie Sheen as Topper Harley in Hot Shots! (My defense is that I was twelve at the time and entering into the "blossom" of teenagerdom. Yeah...)
anna k
That's OK. I thought Charlie looked hot in his scene in Ferris Bueller.
MaybeSparrow
I think the slightly psycho, malnourished man-waifs get me going, ie. Edward Norton in fight club and Christian Bale in American Psycho...slightly frightening yet highly intelligent...
culturehandy
PallasC I had the same crush.

I have to say, Jeremy Irons as the baddie in the die hard movie.
faerietails2
ha, forget die hard...i'll take jeremy irons on any day! wub.gif biggrin.gif
culturehandy
When I was a kid, I had the biggest crush ever on Edward Furlong in his Teminator 2 role.

I never got on the Jonathan Brandis (from Lady Bugs) though (did you all know that he committed suicide approximately 2-3 years ago?)
MaybeSparrow
QUOTE(culturehandy @ Apr 29 2007, 09:24 PM) *
When I was a kid, I had the biggest crush ever on Edward Furlong in his Teminator 2 role.

I never got on the Jonathan Brandis (from Lady Bugs) though (did you all know that he committed suicide approximately 2-3 years ago?)

I couldn't believe it when I heard that, it was almost as shocking as finding out Neil Patrick Harris was gay...all my Doogie Howser fantasies came crashing down tongue.gif
culturehandy
Sparrow, I remember reading about it in people, of all places. Apparently he was a drug addict and alcoholic. I was pretty shocked. Remember him in seaquest? and he had the advice column in bop! Oh dear, I can't believe I remember that.

Back to who I'd fuck. Tory from Mythbusters. He's a cutie pie.
MaybeSparrow
QUOTE(culturehandy @ Apr 30 2007, 08:46 AM) *
Sparrow, I remember reading about it in people, of all places. Apparently he was a drug addict and alcoholic. I was pretty shocked. Remember him in seaquest? and he had the advice column in bop! Oh dear, I can't believe I remember that.

Back to who I'd fuck. Tory from Mythbusters. He's a cutie pie.

Oh my sweet goodness, BOP!!!! *dying laughing*
culturehandy
Yup, there was bop, tiger beat, they were so horrible!
missjoy
I can see Tory from Mythbusters - however, I have a thing for Grant. I think it is the geekiness combined with how excited he gets about the projects.

And my all time faves Ewan McGregor (especially Ewan from the "Long Way Round" doc) and Jon Stewart
MaybeSparrow
QUOTE(missjoy @ Apr 30 2007, 12:41 PM) *
I can see Tory from Mythbusters - however, I have a thing for Grant. I think it is the geekiness combined with how excited he gets about the projects.

And my all time faves Ewan McGregor (especially Ewan from the "Long Way Round" doc) and Jon Stewart

I was just talking to someone about the fuckability of Jon Stewart. She didn't get how sexy he is! Glad to hear some people are in agreeance...
thepointybird
I just (recently) found out Adam Brody is single. Colour me horny.

And I also luuuuurrrvvvee the young Edward Furlong.
culturehandy
George Strombolopolous from The Hour on CBC. He's so darned cute.
DaisyJane
Ewwww Edward Furlong. I saw a picture of him recently and he was smoking, drinking a beer and the lower part of his huge fat belly was hanging out below his shirt.

Sorry ladies, I do NOT agree with Edward Furlong, young or old.

But I have to say I have some favorites. Val Kilmer (from Island of Dr Moreau, mmm) Ryan Reynolds, Ralph Fienes (NOT as Voldemort wink.gif )Chris Kattan from the 90's SNL.
And the good old classic - Depp.

I know I have alot more that I love but I cant think of them.

Oh and Audrey Tautao.

Culture - I was on the set of Deadwood with my ex (worked with HBO) and we walked past Timothy Olephant and the guy who played Saul Starr and they were in full on Wild West costume and they took their hats off and Timothy winked at me. I almost peed my pants.
aunt agonist
nathan fillion. all the time. he's just so sexy in that normal, funny guy who just so happens to be all that is man kind of way. *le sigh*. i am deep in lust with him.
culturehandy
Val Kilmer. Yum *drools*

Daisy, I'm jealous that Timothy Oliphant winked at you! Lucky!
nickclick
Seth Rogen, the tall friend from 40-year old virgin. love the curly hair and deep voice.
Amber80
Johnny Depp all the way...I don't care if people think that's cheesy...I adore that man!
nickclick
i don't think many of us around here think that's cheesy, unless you mean i want to lick cheez whiz off his body, which i do.

there was a thread about johnny love! lemme see if i can find it and bump it up....
Amber80
Haha. Thanks for resurrecting the Johnny love thread! That's fantastic! Mmmm Cheez Whiz on Johnny. Really, anything on Johnny is yummy. *sigh* Is it wrong that I'm ridiculously excited about Pirates 3? haha Ohh Captain Jack...how I love thee.
yemaya
I don't care if people thinks he's a wimp (what's the new word Emo), but I adore the misty blue pools of Toby Macguire's expressive eyes-yummy another Cancer and Topher Grace- yet another Cancer...So sleazy and sweet in Spidey. Adore those Watery men.

fantaz
Oh my gosh, I am right with you! I've always loved tobey and topher, but it was sooo amazing to see them in this movie looking all emo! i could have died right there! why can't guys like that live by me?
shinyx3
amber, i have a ten year old son so i have an excuse to see pirates 3 but i would go see it on opening night anyway even if i my son was not interested just to see johnny. mmmmmm
Amber80
Haha. Yeah. I have no "excuse", but who needs one, really? :-) My mom is a huge Johnny fan as well, so I think we'll be going to see it together opening weekend. I believe she recently said something to the effect of, "I think Johnny Depp might be my favorite man ever." Yay, Mom!
bustygirl
Okay, two and a half weeks ago Social Distortion came to town. Everyone who's ever been in a fifty foot radius of me knows the large cloud of lust I walk around in every time Mike Ness is mentioned, so needless to say, this was a very, very good night for me.

He was so un-fucking-believably beautiful, I can't accurately describe it here. No man who just turned 45 has a right to look that damn good. Big arms, big shoulders, sinewy forearms, tats as far as the eye could see, and of course that trademark snarl.

Skinny twentysomething emo boys don't have a snowball's chance in hell. Every dude who went home and got laid after the concert had Mike Ness to thank.
octobersky
Here's a list of the 15 hottest "nerd boys" - I thought the list was pretty good. I wouldn't kick but one or two - make that none out of bed for eating crackers... tongue.gif

Hot Nerd Love
anna k
I used to think that Hugh Laurie was a big BBC period geek, all lanky and dorky. That changed with House.

I liked Topher Grace in Spiderman 3. He should've been Spiderman in 2002, with Alicia Witt as Mary Jane.

Mos Def may be a "hip" nerd, but he's got plenty of lady mojo, with his kids from various mommas running around.

I had a crush on Ewan McGregor from Trainspotting when it came out, but I couldn't pronounce his name, calling him "E-wan" or "Mark Renton."

Wes Anderson and Spike Jonze are the hip nerds, the L.A. nerds who act bashful but get tons of hot girls.

John Kransinki will probbably work that "nerdy charm" like Andy Samberg, but act like a douche and nail lots of hot girls.

I had a crush on Jeff Goldblum as a kid when I saw him in Jurassic Park. I thought he was weird and sexy and had a great voice.

Watching Michael Showalter on Human Giant's takeover of MTV today reminded me of my brief crush on him, and how I had met him after one of his performances and did some eye-flirting with him. I had also recognized Jason Mantzoukas, Rob Riggle and Jackie Clarke as guest characters, from going to the Upright Citizen's Brigade theater, and feeling like a total comedy groupie.
auralpoison
Um, not into Donald Faison. Them tiny teefus freak me out. I think he should have been ditched for the Szmanda. Mmmmm... Szmanda does a body good.

Louis Theroux. SWOON. I wasn't sure it was possible to be hotter than cousin Justin, but Louis rocks my ass. He can say so much with a single expression... sigh.

I don't get the Tennant love, though. I just don't. For me he lacks a certain masculine energy.

I wish to add the Rory Cochrane. Dark, sexy, mildly troubled looking. Niiiiice.

I met the Spike Jonze during the Dirt magazine era before he was uber-cool. Nice guy. I took a picture of him & his friends in front of a local landmark during a roadtrip of theirs.
zoya
oh good lord, Ewan Macgregor. I would do that man at the drop of a hat, any time, any place. He's just the right blend of geeky, self-assured (bordering on cocky) and raunchy. And I love me some good scottish raunch, yes I do. Those boys are just bred to be sassy.

yemaya
Oh my gosh, I am right with you! I've always loved tobey and topher

*nods to fantaz* Topher is so nervy...hope dude isn't gay...

I had a crush on Jeff Goldblum as a kid when I saw him in Jurassic Park. I thought he was weird and sexy and had a great voice.

Yeah...the rapid fire delivery and nerdtastic vibe...too bad his name is floating around on internet of list of Actors with herpes and that he doesn't care who he gives it too.

Excusable crush: Eli Roth...despite the fact that he churns out the most disgusting, objectionable, unpalatable gorey, gob fests.

Inexplicable crush: Ricky Gervais and Stephen Colbert.

bustygirl
Ewen MacGregor is the only one on that list that interests me, and even he's a little thin for my usual tastes.
nickclick
wha? that list has turk, but no dr. dorian? zach braff is a cutie, and not just because he's from jersey. i want to be the reason he has bed-head.
Amber80
There is something hot about Ewan. I'll agree with that one. Johnny is still my favorite, but I can't help but lust after hyper-masculine types too. Vin Diesel, for example. I just can't help myself...that voice...that body...*sigh*
bettieblank
QUOTE(nickclick @ May 9 2007, 01:51 PM) *
Seth Rogen, the tall friend from 40-year old virgin. love the curly hair and deep voice.

My friends and I all have a thing for him, I kinda wish all of the tattoos he had in that movie were real though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.