Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Starfucker
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Media Whores
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
MissB
Aww, he was so pretty on OLTL (I've been watching that for over 10 years now) I love that soap. For me my celebrity fantasy consists of Anne Hathaway, Emilie Autumn (first celebrity I actually explicitly fantasized about), Leisha Hailey, of course Rachael Stirling.... meow.

If I went straight it would be a tie between Josh Groban and Gary Oldman.
thirteen
Hmm....I like my men significantly older than I, British and with just a hint of moodiness. Not meanness, though-- that isn't attractive at all. A little bit of brooding is totally acceptable-- if rather cliche, right? laugh.gif

thirteen's list of Lovely human beings I would immediately and gladly sleep with, if only it was possible:
(alternate title: Where can I find non-famous men who look identical to these fellows?)

David Thewlis (Swoon....!!)
Gary Oldman
Alan Rickman (Dear God, that voice...)
Geoffrey Rush
David Wenham (No words exist to describe his beauty.... and he has red hair.)
annabananahannahmontana
kiefer sutherland and john cusack
annabananahannahmontana
not at the same time
MsKissyStarfish
My list- not in order...
Christopher Walken
Kate Winslet
Ewan McGregor
Rose McGowan
Zoe Saldana
David Bowie & Iman
Sting
Robin Williams because of the twinkle in his eye and the way he says pussy
George Clooney- with smile lines and silver hair
Miranda Richardson - older women are exotic to me and those with a sense of humor even better
stargazer
Ellen DeGeneres. I always found her kinda cute and funny which is a good combo. But, I'm watching So You Think You Can Dance and she's on the show right now, I start to think, "Damn. She's hot." She is sporting a faux 'mo. So adorable on her. I'm a sucka for the soft butch femmes.
candycane_girl
Brian Williams! Oh loooooord, he's hot.

Also, I want a threesome with me, cc_boy and Karen O. Although I imagine that if that were to ever happen that cc_boy would be so excited that he would shoot his load in about 3 minutes. But then he could just watch me and Karen. Mmmmm.
Stank
QUOTE(MsKissyStarfish @ Jun 16 2009, 02:25 PM) *
My list- not in order...
Christopher Walken
Kate Winslet
Ewan McGregor
Rose McGowan
Zoe Saldana
David Bowie & Iman
Sting
Robin Williams because of the twinkle in his eye and the way he says pussy
George Clooney- with smile lines and silver hair
Miranda Richardson - older women are exotic to me and those with a sense of humor even better

About 80% percent of this list plus Cillian Murphy, Tyson Beckford, Hugh Jackman, Richard Gere, and that HOTness from True Blood Stephen Moyer.
crazyoldcatlady
ooooh cillian murphy. i want to lick his eyeballs.
crosby
Mark Wahlberg.

I am all about that Calvin Klein ad with Marky Mark. Mmm.
auralpoison
Gaspard Ulliel. He makes me feel like a cradlerobber since I ususally go the other way, but he is one sexy young Frenchman!

I am liking the French right now, though, so add Vincent Cassel & Mathieu Kassovitz as well.

And both papa Stellan Skarsgård & son Alexander Skarsgård. Sweden represents!

Y'know, I didn't much care for Mark Wahlberg back in 1991 when he was popular, I like him even less now that he's actually opened his mouth to speak. (In fact, I'd like to punch in him the face over Entourage.) Although, I must admit, the third nipple was prettty cool! And he'd drop trou for anything, "Oh, how fabulous! Getting Marky Mark to take time from his busy pants-dropping schedule to plant trees."
crazyoldcatlady
lucy liu, probably because i'm watching kill bill right now.

and, my trifecta of dark-haired men:

joseph gordon levitt
sean maher
zachary quinto
bettieblank
I agree with stargazer on Ellen. I have a soft spot for soft-butch femmes too and she caught my eye on that show. I also am mildly obsessed with Jason Bateman right now. I don't know what it is about him...
rogue
I have a nice little healthy list of three right now:

1. Stephen Jenkins (lead singer of Third Eye Blind),
2. Zachary Quinto (loves me some Sylar/Gabriel Gray!),
& 3. Eli Roth.

Preferably all three together would make. my. day. They're all delicious.
crazyoldcatlady
i second your second and third, rogue. and as a matter of fact:

eli roth totally looks like zachary quinto
rogue
COCL they TOTALLY look alike (and I love that site, too)! Part of me thinks they should both be my number twos and then I could throw Nathan Fillion in as the third. Although I don't have a limit anyway. I'm adding Nathan Fillion regardless. I've had a thing for him since forever and his clothes in Firefly don't make it any easier. Love those boots!

Speaking of Firefly, I'm also throwing in Adam Baldwin and Sean Maher. I'm always torn as to which character I like more on that show - Mal or Jayne. They are both awesome.
sassygrrl
QUOTE(rogue @ Oct 29 2009, 12:50 PM) *
COCL they TOTALLY look alike (and I love that site, too)! Part of me thinks they should both be my number twos and then I could throw Nathan Fillion in as the third. Although I don't have a limit anyway. I'm adding Nathan Fillion regardless. I've had a thing for him since forever and his clothes in Firefly don't make it any easier. Love those boots!

Speaking of Firefly, I'm also throwing in Adam Baldwin and Sean Maher. I'm always torn as to which character I like more on that show - Mal or Jayne. They are both awesome.

Most if not all of the cast of Firefly. Had a yummy dream about Nathan Fillion last night. I love the wardrobe of that show.
rogue
Yes. Alan Tudyk too. He's adorable in a weird, dinosaur-loving way. Which is probably why I like him, because I was desperate to be a paleontologist when I was a child. laugh.gif
anna k
auralpoison, I actually like Mark Wahlberg more now than back then. I thought he was a joke as a rapper, and couldn't take him seriously as an actor until Boogie Nights. I even think he's better-looking now, because even when he was all buffed-up at 20, he had a baby face, so it looked ridiculous, whereas now he looks more put-together as a man.

Lucy Liu seems like a cool person, and I don't really know much about her (except for finding an old Seventeen issue from 1992 and seeing her profiled as an artist/actress.)

I used to have small crushes on Vincent Cassel and Matthieu Kassovitz, back when I was all into the foreign artsy movies as a teenager. Funny to think of Kassovitz as the sweet love interest in Amelie whereas he had written and directed La Haine only a few years earlier.

Alan Tudyk was great on Dollhouse, I loved how his character did a complete 180, and he was convincing as either type.
crazyoldcatlady
I'm adding Nathan Fillion regardless. I've had a thing for him since forever and his clothes in Firefly don't make it any easier. Love those boots!

this is for you, rogue.

(i don't watch castle, but maybe i should.)
rogue
COCL I THINK I LOVE YOU.

That just made me significantly more happy. OMG he's soooo amazing. I can't stand it. Hehe! laugh.gif
rogue
Keeping with my love of Zachary Quinto, I have to say damn that Kristen Bell for:

1) being his good friend for the past ten-plus years, and
2) for their hot makeout session in the third season of Heroes. I'm just catching up on the series now (I just started watching it this year) and am I ever envious.

I've heard internet rumors that he's gay and all the power to him if he is, but it would be great if he would, you know, somehow wander up to my city, meet me on a crowded street and fall in love with me. I don't think that's too much to ask for! laugh.gif
crazyoldcatlady
I've heard internet rumors that he's gay and all the power to him if he is

you know, i'm ok with that. if i can't have him, no other woman can. tongue.gif

(and if he's gay, i can fantasize about a sean maher-chris pine-zachary quinto threesome.)

rogue
OMG COCL, the things you come up with! I totally understand though. I will take comfort in both of those suggestions myself. Hehe.

I'm adding James Kyson Lee to my list. Personally I'm not really into Asian men, but damn, that man is hot. I'm trying to catch up on Heroes and he's killing me in the show. He's speaking a lot more English now and I loooove his voice. Yum!

Also, Milo Ventimiglia. Yes, yes, yes. I loved him as Jess on Gilmore Girls and now Peter Petrelli also rocks my boat. Yes, please.
sevenseconds
Just found out a friend/acquaintance of mine is dating(?) Alanis. He's all starry-eyed in love and all that...
Most reactions were like, he's so young, poor guy, has he read the lyrics to You Oughta Know, let's text them to him ...
Mine was totally the opposite. Like, You go make the woman happy, man.
He looks like the kind of boy who knows how to please a mama. Who'd put in conscious steady effort to make a woman feel amazing. And they're WARNING him? WTF?
Anyway, this is prolly totally the wrong thread for this. 
rogue
I feel like a dirty old dirster for saying this but whatever. Taylor Lautner could do me anytime. It's all legal in Canada. laugh.gif
crazyoldcatlady
I feel like a dirty old dirster for saying this but whatever. Taylor Lautner could do me anytime.

i'm going to do a little age extrapolation here, and say that a legal, near-future 18 year old Lautner could totally have legal, consensual portions with me. legally.
rogue
I literally LOL'ed at this COCL! For reals - that boy is hot. Like, really, really hot. I never really thought anything of him until he buffed up, which is entirely shallow on my part, but it makes him look like he's not seventeen so you know - it makes sense to me. Yum.
auralpoison
I brought this over here because I'll always prefer the Starfucker thread.

QUOTE(Aithinne @ Nov 12 2009, 05:36 PM) *
Gerard Butler, George Eads, New Zealand All Blacks rugby player Dan Carter.

George Eads fuckin' slays me. Okay, so it's not so much George Eads as it is his fanbase. Before TPTB cleaned things up, his messageboard at IMDB was the tits; now it's only so-so. There is this HUGE debate over whether he's gay or straight. The Velvet Mafia/CBS conspiracy theorists read everything GE says as gay (He called firemen "studs", he sleeps with his dog, Jorja Fox's supposed popularity on the LA lesbian scene & her providing him with a beard, his lack of consistency on whether he's single or not, the fact that Eric Szmanda lived in his guest cottage, the infamous "outing" Ellen interview that cannot be found anywhere on the web, etc, etc, etc) & the "fangirls" that insist up & down he's straight & they have proof (Pictures of him & his gf at the beach, stories about him fucking his way through Aussie starlets when down under, his bromance with Gary Dourdan, people who went to school with him, supposed ex's posting, etc, etc, etc). It's a riot. A few weeks ago he announced his engagement on The Late Late Show with Craig & shit blew up again. There were six or so pages of argument in less than 24 hours. All over a guy that seems pretty normal & boring, is a middling actor at best, & that just happens to be classically handsome in that inoffensive, teen-movie-high-school-quarterback-with-a-heart-of-gold kind of way. He's too skinny for my tastes, but I'd love to buy the guy a few drinks & shoot the proverbial shit. I'd even bring him a can of Rotel to sweeten he deal!

Jared Harris any way I can get him. Playing a baddie or a Mad Men square, I don't care. Gimme some o' that hot ginge action!
rogue
Good call on bringing that over here, AP. I think Starfucker is a much more awesome name then the name of the other thread (can't even remember it, see?!).

I am also of the George Eads is hot school, but I had no idea about the whole thing that you mentioned! Fascinating. I'm now quite intrigued!

And speaking of Mad Men - I don't watch the show but holy shit, Vincent Kartheiser was my ~*number one true love*~ all throughout junior high. Seriously - from Alaska to Masterminds to Angel. Loved him. I even named my cat "Vinnie" and to this day can remember his birthday. Hehe.
auralpoison
Oh, it's a gas, Rogue! There's this one hater in particular, PRMegan. Claims to be some kind of Hollywood insider, yet he only knows the "facts" on George Eads & Eric Szmanda. The attitude he throws! And it has to be a guy because his brand of bitchery is sooooo male. Supposedly CBS is keeping GE in the closet so it won't impact CSI negatively, I really don't see it impacting CSI one way or the other. He's not a particularly good actor . . . I imagine he'll go into producing & directing after this as such. He does have a smokin' hot ass, though. He was in this tv movie where he was supposed to be a 100 year old guy, the whole time I just kept thinking that old guys don't have hot asses.

On the Mad Men tip, I also dig Michael Gladis . . . he's a dead ringer for Orson Welles & for some reason I think that's hot. I do want to punch Paul Kinsey in the balls for being such a big faker, though. He fronts he's all forward thinking & bohemian when he's just as much of a misogynist dick as the others are.
angie_21
Is it very boring for me to say that Jon Hamm has become my new favorite man to think about ever since I started watching Mad Men? I didn't see what the big deal was at first, but when Draper gets all angry and hot and bothered, whooooeee does he get a sexy look in his eye! Also Joanie, she is just so amazingly, stunningly beautiful, and with such an attitude! I can't get past how funny & creepy Kartheiser looks in 1960's men's pyjamas, but he is an amazing actor.
crazyoldcatlady
On the Mad Men tip, I also dig Michael Gladis . . . he's a dead ringer for Orson Welles & for some reason I think that's hot

right there with you, ap.

although, if i had to choose one mad man, it would be john slattery. mmmm white hair & snark....
lilacwine13
Aw hell, I'm already a cradlerobber so I'll add Taylor Lauther to the list. laugh.gif
rogue
Liam Neeson. He's old but shit, I'd still fuck him senseless. He's still hot. laugh.gif
auralpoison
And supposedly he's hung like a mule. Willem Dafoe, too. Via Michael Musto. Oddly, I think Dafoe is hot though because he's got teeth like a piranha.

Yes, yes, I do have more issues than Nat'l Geographic.
Aithinne
Lol, not only is George Eads hot, on CSI he's a science nerd. Which makes the sexy factor go up x1,000!

I know what you mean about Taylor Lautner, lilac. I feel like a cradlerobber too, but dang, that boy looks like a delicious five-course meal on a plate! If I was his age, I'd be all over that like a pack of dogs on a three-legged cat. Can't wait to see New Moon. Hope there's more than one shirtless guy in that movie.

I think I'll add a few more men to my sexy list: Hugh Jackman, Johnny Depp, Christian Bale (yay Batman), and while we're at it, why not the sadly departed Heath Ledger?
Aithinne
QUOTE(auralpoison @ Nov 16 2009, 07:08 PM) *
And supposedly he's hung like a mule. Willem Dafoe, too. Via Michael Musto.

Hahah, I'm sorry, but every time I think of Willem Dafoe, I think of the scene in Boondock Saints where he dresses up like a woman.
auralpoison
See, I look at Taylor Lautner & all I can think of is angry little Sharkboy & it gives me the squicks. I just don't see him as a MAN. But then in general, I don't like 'em young.

And I can see totally wanting to do Nick Stokes, but not George Eads. George Eads isn't very funny, he made fun of mini-Britney, he wears too much man joo-ree, & seems like a bit of a drama queen.
anna k
I keep thinking he looks like Butthead of Beavis and Butthead fame, or this male model on an MTV True Life special, this guy who barely had a thought in his head and screwed up his modeling chances due to laziness and ineptness. I don't think Taylor is stupid, he just facially makes me think of these guys.
auralpoison
Y'know, I give the kid credit as a hard worker with a good ethic. I mean, he was a lanky sixteen in the first movie & is supposed to be older & buffer in New Moon. If I am remembering the gossip rags correctly, he really pushed himself to bulk up & be more substantial than in Twilight because he was worried about not getting the role in NM.
Aithinne
I have never seen him as sharkboy.. I saw a picture recently, but since I first knew of him as a part of Twilight, I don't have as much cradlerobber 'ick' associated with him. Maybe next year when he's legal I'll be more into him... yuck I feel like such a felon. Lol.
sevenseconds
Always had the biggest crush on Jaye Davidson. Broke my heart when he? dropped off the map.
Just googled: 15 years after Stargate, he's in The Borghilde Project, some weird 18 minutes comedy about the first ever sex doll?, designed by the nazis? to keep their soldiers happy? I doubt they'll stock it on Netflix.

ETA: I mean 25 years after Stargate, of course. Dang, we're getting old.
Aithinne
If I had any lesbian tendencies at all, I'd be all about getting it on with Kate Beckinsale and Evangeline Lily.

Also, expanding the yummy man list (now that I'm thinking of Lost), I have to add Matthew Fox to the list of delectables. Foxy man!
nickclick
The Decemberists' Colin Meloy. i could take a bubble bath in those dimples.
rogue
QUOTE(auralpoison @ Nov 16 2009, 10:08 PM) *
And supposedly he's hung like a mule. (Re: Neeson)

Yes, yes, I do have more issues than Nat'l Geographic.

QUOTE(Aithinne @ Nov 16 2009, 11:24 PM) *
(Re: Lautner) I feel like a cradlerobber too, but dang, that boy looks like a delicious five-course meal on a plate! If I was his age, I'd be all over that like a pack of dogs on a three-legged cat.

OMG these two quotes made me literally laugh out loud! Hilarious!

I'm adding Joel (David) Moore to my list. Goodness, my taste in men is so sporadic, but for some reason I am a sucker for a man with a large nose. Adrien Brody, Joel, Richard Gere when I was young, my first boyfriend...hehe. The list goes on.

I don't know what it is about Joel, but it's something. Guilty pleasure, but I love him in the Katy Perry video for Waking Up In Vegas. I can't help it! I'm such a weirdo.

Oh and side note: Lautner gained 35 pounds of muscle so he could keep the role of Jacob in New Moon because they were looking to recast. He does seem pretty dedicated!
Babsalicious
I have to say Alan Rickman. He is yummy. Old. But Yummy.
auralpoison
Oh, yes, Rickman, truly, madly, deeply!
tommynomad
Whoever the young, angst-y heroine of Adventureland was. Faboo eyes on her.

Karen Blixen, whether or not she looks like Meryl Streep.

Anya Ayoung-Chee, the saucy star of the latest "sex-scandal tape"

Elizabeth Gilbert of Eat, Pray, Love.

Pretty sure there's proof of Neeson's ah...status in the movie Rob Roy. wink.gif
jsmith
Gary Sinise makes my blood run HOT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.