Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Starfucker
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Media Whores
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
MadameHooch
QUOTE(epinephrine @ Jul 4 2010, 02:22 AM) *
Jim Carrey sex scenes? Not hot.

I can't stop lol-ing about this. I think I just peed a little. I'm just picture The Mask and...ewww. I'll spare you the mental image.

Anyway, I have serious girl bonerz for Devendra Banhart. I was off my Devendra-kick for a while, but the obession has recently re-kindled. He's so weird and sexy to me.
MadameHooch
QUOTE(MadameHooch @ Oct 16 2010, 10:50 PM) *
I can't stop lol-ing about this. I think I just peed a little. I'm just picture The Mask and...ewww. I'll spare you the mental image.

Anyway, I have serious girl bonerz for Devendra Banhart. I was off my Devendra-kick for a while, but the obession has recently re-kindled. He's so weird and sexy to me.

vibrator
Young Elvis, you can't beat that in the all black leather outfit. Wow!

And his music is great.
Persiflager
What's that, Sherlock? You need me, Dr Watson, to help you solve the mystery of how Mitchell and Eric ended up naked and oiled in a locked room? And the Doctor is going to give us a lift in his TARDIS?

Oh, ok then.
sunnyngo
Hi, I'm newbie..maybe in future, i'll need your help!
barbosee
Media whore is a term used in the early 60s and during the campaigns for publishers and editors of newspapers, which are not covered by the candidate is not an ad buy.

auralpoison
Again on my bald man tip, Stanley Tucci. We watched Easy A last night & holy crap, has he got a banging body! And that's not even my bag, but daaaaay-um!
kinkyJen
I think Javier Bardem is the cat's meow. He's not usually my cup of tea but he has that "I'm gonna do you so good look" in his eyes that makes me slide right out of my chair.

auralpoison
The weird thing is that he & Jeffrey Dean Morgan are almost dead ringers. So you have one that's all sexy Spanish & one that's all sexy American.
miniskirtordeath
I have a major celebrity crush on Vinnie Jones. Everytime I tell anyone that they ask me "Bullet Tooth Tony?"
Yes, he's my number one. Bullet Tooth Tony, and a weird thing for Crispin Glover too. huh.gif
kinkyJen
OMG auralpoison, I totally forgot about Jeffrey Dean Morgan! Hubba hubba! The possibilites are endless if I stumbled upon both of them, alone, and all three of us are locked in the same room. smile.gif
KeraBear
Okay... just saw the new Thor movie and I have to say that the dude that played Thor can be my sex god ANY DAY. wink.gif
Bloopism
David Tennant as Dr. Who...oh lordy lordy!
lunia666
Ray Stevenson(Rome) can have me anyway he likes
andienash
I second that emotion! David Tennant is yummy, and definitely the best Dr. Who.

QUOTE(Bloopism @ Jun 8 2011, 03:21 PM) *
David Tennant as Dr. Who...oh lordy lordy!

Bizlibati
Agent Cooper from Twin Peaks. In the Red Room, without the little dancing man or Laura Palmer. Afterwards, we'll share some cherry pie and coffee.What is LNG
Agatha123
QUOTE(Bizlibati @ Sep 30 2011, 10:03 PM) *
Agent Cooper from Twin Peaks. In the Red Room, without the little dancing man or Laura Palmer. Afterwards, we'll share some cherry pie and coffee.What is LNG

Scrubs is the most genius comedy!!!
Scrubs review- I Love this show!!! I haven't seen a show like this in a long time and enjoy a different approach to the typical comedy sitcom on TV today. I grew to lovebuy scrubs season 1-9 australia because after you watch them over again you get to really learn the lesson the episode was trying to teach its audience.
One thing that really makes the show unique is the way that they always find ways to incorporate things from past episodes, as far as flashbacks and why certain things are the way they are. Hilarious show, great Scrub 1-9 seasons dvds with lots of cool extras including bloopers and interviews with cast members about how they got cast for the show and their favorite moments from season 1. There is no show better I can't wait to see the rest of Scrub dvd box sets starting this month!
Watch Scrubs and you'll get hooked!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.