Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It Was A Dark And Stormy Night....
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Media Whores
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
kittenb
The I threw myself into the river to escape the scary mouse and the loud noise.
shinyx3
damn, i wish i could swim i though to myself as i flailed wildly about.
culturehandy
Some mouse minions jumped in after me, "did you forget that we are in this to defeat skully?" the mouse asked me.
kittenb
"Glurgh!" I yelled back, choking on water.
DaisyJane
I looked up to the shores of this mini river and saw hundreds of tiny eyes watching me, and I realized I was their only hope for survival.
Amber80
Then, one fabulously dressed goddess of a mouse stepped forward, clearly the leader of this great mouse nation.
shinyx3
"let us help you so that we may help ourselves" she said.
kittenb
Feeling more empowered by the beautiful mouse, I crawled to the shore.
shinyx3
i was now shivering and dripping wet and had no dry clothes.
kittenb
But the fabulously dressed mouse stepped forward and offered me a cloak. "Wear this and you will have the strenght of a hundred mice."
mittens
Feeling the cloak's power surrounding me, her whiskers rubbed against my cheek as she wrapped her arms around me in a warm embrace. "Be wise, be strong and be wary of the rotten cheese" she spoke softly into my ear.
shinyx3
suddenly i was no longer afraid and strangly, no longer wet from the water either.
seven
I was led back to the leader's lair, which was filled with furniture covered in cat fur.
shinyx3
in quickly realized that i did not want to be on the bad side on these mice, as they werer no ordinary mice.
kittenb
After all, if they skinned cats for their furniture, they were pretty freakin' fierce!
shinyx3
the goddess mouse motioned for me to sit, so i did and was immediatly presented with a tray of cheese and crackers and grapes and three tiny chocolates buy what appeared to be a waiter mouse.
kittenb
"It is time for you to kill Skully," the mouse goddess began. "And I will teach you how."
seven
Before my eyes, a hole in the lair's floor opened and a huge round tree stump shot up in front of me. On it, lay a shiny, cast iron sword.
shinyx3
"Now eat you dinner, as you will need your strength, and listen carefully to me" said the godess mouse. I was so hungery I gladly obliged.
kittenb
"A long time ago, Skully was a simple mouse-sized human girl. But that was before the Night Without Stars."
shinyx3
"Many things happened on that night, many, unexplained and evil things, and we have been searching for the answers since that fateful night 10 years ago.
snarky7
"On that night, the girl had gone into the forest looking for her father who had disappeared a week earlier."
kittenb
"The only thing her father had left behind was a map, an ancient map," added another mouse, a male who stood behind the Mouse Queen.
shinyx3
I notice that for a mouse he was suprisingly handsome, and had a very sophisticated looking mustache.
snarky7
"The ancient map contained many secrets of our Great Mouse Nation...it told one where to go to find the one thing that really matters most to us mice...."
doodlebug
"....the giant golden statue of the Great Cheddar Cheese Goddess! I've only heard rumours myself, but everyone says she's so beautiful! Apparently, she looks just like...."
shinyx3
Minnie Mouse wearing a tiara and feather boa.
snarky7
"The Cheddar Cheese Goddess is our most treasured thing. It has special powers including...
shinyx3
the most impeccable fashion sense and the ability turn water into melted chedder.
doodlebug
"In addition to the miracle of water into cheddar, the Great Cheddar Cheese Goddess can also turn lemonade into brie, and iced tea into gouda. Plus - though again, this is only a rumour I've heard - the giant golden statue of the Great Cheddar Cheese Goddess is situated in a secret mountaintop cave, and is said to be surrounded with..."
shinyx3
"a never ending supply of bits of bread and tiny pots of cheese fondue, but this is only rumer although many believe that if you eat the fondue you will . . ."
kittenb
"...gain the power to control the stars themselves!"
snarky7
"That was the night Skully stumbled into our secret lair and found the spell book...in that book was the spell to take away the stars from our sky...something that mouse-sized girl wanted terribly to do to us...she read the spell perfectly the first time and then...
shinyx3
as the spell must be read three times consecutivly, she stumbled over the word impatient pernouncing it impotent and forever after we mice have had trouble . . .
kittenb
"SPEAK NOT OF THAT!" the mouse goddess interrupted the male mouse's story. "We NEVER speak of that."
snarky7
"We don't speak of it, but we still need you to kill Skully for us...it is the only way to break the spell."
shinyx3
Realizing the gravity of the situation, i finished my meal quickly and said . . .
snarky7
"Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp!"
shinyx3
"excuse me!" I stammered. "but the dinner was so good and I was so hungary."
snarky7
"Well, I'd best be formulating a plan for the assasination..." I said to the Great Mouse queen.
shinyx3
"Actually, my dear, we have done that for you, so listen carefully as we do not have much time" she instructed.
snarky7
"We will have you go into the lair of Skully at exactly 7:07pm on the 7th day of the 7th month of the 2007th year."
shinyx3
"Ummmm, i think maybe we should check a calender, i am not sure of the date." i replied
snarky7
"YOU HAVE 4 HOURS to 7:07 on 7/7/2007...you'd best listen fast..."
shinyx3
"Shit! Ok, what's the plan?"
snarky7
The Mouse queen pulls out a small board and starts drawing the play..."First, you'll come in from the back, then zig left and zag right, grabbing the weapon on the way."
shinyx3

"Great!, but what kind of weapon is it, because i tend to get a little nervous around some weapons."
snarky7
"Why, a wet fish, of course...what else would you expect?" asked the Mouse queen.
shinyx3
"Oh, Ok, I have no fear or wet slippery slimy fish, that will be fine, but what am I to do with said fish?" I asked quite perplexed.
snarky7
"Why, shove it up his...OH WAIT, that's not it....what was it again?"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.