Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It Was A Dark And Stormy Night....
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Media Whores
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
DaisyJane
We used to play this as little Girl Scouts. Im going to say a sentence, next poster, continue the story with a coherant sentence. Next poster build from that. And so on.

The story has to make some sort of sense, meaning dont just go completely off topic from the last poster. The story will build into something really awesome. Have fun!

"Under my feet I could hear the cracking of the twigs as I stepped on them with my bare feet...."

(Now next poster, whats the next sentence?)
falljackets
at least, i thought they were twigs - but when the wind blew the trees and their shapes scattered on the ground, i could see i was walking on bones!
bunnyb
CRUNCH, crunch, crunch went the bones beneath my feet; THUMP, thump, thump went the beating of my heart.
MaybeSparrow
I was unable to discern whether I was walking on animal bones, or human bones....until I saw the skull.
kelkello
The skull peeked furtively from underneath scattered leaves as a mouse crawled in and out of its eyesockets.
shinyx3
As I leaned forward to get a better look i tripped an fell to the ground, landing with my face nose to nose with the skull.
kelkello
The mouse scampered away into the leaves as I heard a low hum.
maelstrom
The hum had a peculiar resonance that made the hair prickle on the back of my neck.

kittenb
As the hum increased, the skull began to glow with an eerie blue light.
shinyx3
Dizzy with fear, i opened my mouth to scream but no sound came out.
maelstrom
Then I remembered the ball-gag was still in there.
kelkello
I had managed to release myself from the other restraints and escape, but the gag was proving to have exceedingly difficult buckles.
maelstrom
Just then I felt a tickle at my ear as the mouse had returned to chew through the strap of my gag.
kelkello
"My!" I thought to myself, "What an incredibly helpful mouse!" just before I realized he was probably attracted to the E-Z Cheez my captor had smeared on my face.
maelstrom
Who knew that evil space pirates would have so much E-Z cheese on hand
kelkello
It will become apparent later in this story, of course, that EZ-Cheez knows no limits of space or time.
avaadore
But as it was I was still laying on the ground, barefoot, and nose to nose with a glowing skull while a mouse freed my mouth of the bright red ball-gag currently occupying the space.
kelkello
Brought out of what might be one of several digressions, I considered my options.
kittenb
I could either choose to run, run far away, or I could wait for the mouse to finish it's job and see what happened next. Obviously, I chose to stay.
maelstrom
Finallly the E-Z Cheese covered ball gag fell from my mouth to the bone covered ground beneath my face... oh look... a penny.
MaybeSparrow
I picked up the penny, and the pile of bones began to give way.
kittenb
As the skeletal remains parted on the ground, the blue light expanded, enveloping my entire self.
kelkello
As I plummeted into the luminous blue abyss, I wondered to myself, "Did I leave the iron on?"
shinyx3
Of all the things i did not need right now, how can i focus on my current situation if i was worried about my house burning down!
kittenb
I shot through the blue abyss and landed, without warning in my front yard.
kelkello
Wading through the knee high grass (I hate mowing the lawn), I managed to make it to the front door when I smelled the acrid odor of smoke.
shinyx3
panic over takes me as i realize i left the bundle on dynamite i was saving for blowing a hole for my backyard pool is still in the living room.
culturehandy
But then I realized it was not the dynamite, but the big Marley sized joint I had in my hand.
maelstrom
Glowing scull, bones, rescue mouse eating a E-Z cheese covered ball gag, and evil space pirates, I really need to cut back on my weed intake.
kelkello
ignore this, accidental double post
kelkello
Standing in a hazy cloud of smoke, I hummed "Pass the Dutchie" and opened my front door and was so stunned by what I saw, I almost dropped the J.
culturehandy
An adult Hallowe'en party at my house, but it wasn't hallowe'en.
shinyx3
Or was it? How long had I been with those evil space pirates?
culturehandy
I looked down, and realized it must be Hallowe'en as I was wearing a space pirate Cleoparta costume.
shinyx3
As I looked around the room I realized these were not human being partying in my house, they were blow-up dolls come to life, each with a truely fantastic costume
maelstrom
Well, except for that one over there by the bar, that one's just dumb.
kelkello
I mean, really, who thinks dressing up as the "Whistling Belly" guy is cool?
culturehandy
Evidently that former frat boy, anyways, the party appeared to be rockin'
shinyx3
So I sauntered in and took a large glass of what appeared to be fruit punch with dry ice in it.
kittenb
The partygoer who had passed it to me was a skeleton; a large, luminous blue skeleton, I quickly realized.
culturehandy
Then it hit me, (not the skeleton, an idea), could this have something to do with the blue skull I saw earlier?
kittenb
It appeared to be the case as the skeleton was headless.
culturehandy
I had the feeling that something creepy was going to happen.
maelstrom
"Have some punch", the skeleton wheezed from it's headless wind pipe, "it's quite tasty, with a hint of mint or citrus".
culturehandy
With some hesitation, I took the drink from the talking headless skeleton and wondered what in the world would happen next.
kelkello
Not much; apparently the punch was tasty but harmless.
shinyx3
i was thirsty so i drank it down in a few gulps and went to find myself a quite place to finish my joint.
kelkello
I wandered through a beaded curtain and what to my wondering eyes should appear but a...
culturehandy
I couldn't believe it, it was an orgy lamp.
kelkello
I found myself wondering, "What, pray tell, is an orgy lamp?"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.