Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How Does My Hair Look? Let's Talk About Hair
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Our Bodies, Our Hells
anitsirhc
hello. i have really thick curly hair and i can never find a product that controls my curls and frizz without making it hard and crunchy. does anyone else have this problem? or know of any good products? thanks!
LustfullyPink
Anything that is a serum instead of a spray would work well for that. You lose the crunch, but you gain a little bit of an oily look if you use too much. If not, you get a really pretty healthy shine to your hair, plus, flyaway/friz/pretty curl management. There is one spray (They tend to be cheaper than serums) , that is really light, that I think may work for you is "Dream Curls" by John Frieda's Frizz-Ease line. smile.gif
anitsirhc
QUOTE(LustfullyPink @ Jun 2 2007, 01:11 PM) *
Anything that is a serum instead of a spray would work well for that. You lose the crunch, but you gain a little bit of an oily look if you use too much. If not, you get a really pretty healthy shine to your hair, plus, flyaway/friz/pretty curl management. There is one spray (They tend to be cheaper than serums) , that is really light, that I think may work for you is "Dream Curls" by John Frieda's Frizz-Ease line. smile.gif

thanks! i'll try that smile.gif
humanist77
pssst~
there's a well established hair thread in Ab Fab already-you'll get more responses there~

http://www.bust.com/lounge/index.php?showtopic=2609

wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.