Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Log On--craft Up
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Absolutely Fad-ulous
djennma2000
Hi y'all!

I have been finding myself with an IMMENSE amount of downtime here lately, and trying to find really awesome sites/blogs with which to fill the void (that will also fit within the parameters of my school's "no-sex" web filters! :/). So I thought: why not ask the BUSTies where they spend their time online and what are their favorite blogs?

My personal interests are: crafts (of all sorts), herbs, paganism, cultural studies...basically, you name it! smile.gif

I like Susie Bright's blog "Little Susie Homewrecker" and reading www.hobostripper.com when I'm home. I am in LOVE with www.craftychica.com, and, of course, there's always BUST! smile.gif

What are your faves?
vesicapisces
QUOTE(djennma2000 @ Jan 9 2008, 04:46 PM) *
What are your faves?

Mine smile.gif

altered-intersect.blogspot.com
pepper
hello, hello... when you wish to start a new thread please check in with everyone in the community forum first to make sure there is some interest and also because there is often a thread already going that will suit your needs. we all try pretty hard to keep new threads to a minimum to keep it easy to navigate here, i know that's a bit different than other sites but it works really well.

there is a crafty thread going already here as well as a yarn thread plus various other creative endeavors. again, ask in the community forum for directions. in the meantime check out craftster.org.

cheers!
djennma2000
QUOTE(pepper @ Jan 24 2008, 01:04 AM) *
hello, hello... when you wish to start a new thread please check in with everyone in the community forum first to make sure there is some interest and also because there is often a thread already going that will suit your needs. we all try pretty hard to keep new threads to a minimum to keep it easy to navigate here, i know that's a bit different than other sites but it works really well.

there is a crafty thread going already here as well as a yarn thread plus various other creative endeavors. again, ask in the community forum for directions. in the meantime check out craftster.org.

cheers!

...but I *did* check in the Forum, and they said to go ahead...?
zoya
hi djemma - I think you may have misunderstood AP's response in the community forum - when you asked about starting the thread, she suggested to you that you check out the "she's crafty" thread (which I bumped for you) I don't go in there often, but I know that people do talk about crafty blogs in there.

auralpoison
What Zoya said. There wasn't much response outside of me saying to take it to She's Crafty.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.