Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rules Of Attraction: Odd Sexual Quirks
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Let's Talk About Sex
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Lalumiere
I loves me a boy in blackrimmed glasses. I started seeing a guy recently with excellent glasses and when he pushes those glasses up and back into place I just melt inside.
also I am strangely attracted to men with large noses. I have no idea why.
the guys I tend to go for are ususally pretty geeky... I think its a really common attraction! ...strangley enough
Owl_Gang_Girl
Guys who surprise me. I'm actually in the midst of a huge, all powerful crush on a gorgeous guy who is a skateboarder but totally not like any of the shitty skate punk idiots I've ever met. He told me that he likes to sit at home listening to radio 4 and reading books about history. Oh man it made me go precious as hell. I want to hump him, steal him and keep him forever.
luminiousgoddess
This is umm, a bit odd but I love the smell of my boyfriends breath, it turns me on so much. Idk why but it does, and it's not like right after he brushes his teeth but it's like a bit later, and it isn't like a nasty rancid smell, but like a natural warm smell. I love it. I know it's odd.
roquelaure
QUOTE(nezumi @ Oct 7 2008, 08:56 PM) *
I'm pretty hard-core into nerds. Like, D&D-playing, Star Trek-watching, Batman comics-quoting nerds. I am not exaggerating when I say that a guy talking about his level 7 elven thief makes my heart flutter and my nethers quiver.

every single boyfriend i have ever had (which, granted, isn't that many, but still) played D&D or a similar role playing game. some of them i had no idea played until a good few months into the relationship. Even my ex-Marine, mustang drivin', all american to the max ex-husband did, and I had no clue until after we were married!! of all the people, he was the last i would have suspected.

this isn't a like, but a dislike: if the first time i meet a guy and he is wearing a pair of khakis or a polo shirt, or god forbid both at the same time, i will immediately write him off as a possible future partner.
mouse
QUOTE(roquelaure @ Oct 26 2008, 08:39 PM) *
this isn't a like, but a dislike: if the first time i meet a guy and he is wearing a pair of khakis or a polo shirt, or god forbid both at the same time, i will immediately write him off as a possible future partner.

add polarfleece to that combo and it's just never gonna happen, ever.
princess_dander
QUOTE(mouse @ Oct 27 2008, 03:57 AM) *
add polarfleece to that combo and it's just never gonna happen, ever.

OMG too funny and true!

I am glad to hear that other ladies have gotten caught up in a D&D pattern. I am thinking back on all the boys I have been with and the ones who I really liked were gamer geeks. We should hit up a GenCon or something and prowl!
tommynomad
My second-favourite web site is boardgamegeek.com. Plenty of nerdy, elf-rustling geeks to go around.

Shenomad is a merciless, cruel, trash-talking game player. Losing a hand of Fairy Tale to her is like foreplay.

And as far as polar fleece goes: I resemble that remark! Fleece is environmentally responsible (made of old pop bottles), and for anyone who's active in winter, a virtual necessity. Where, oh where would I be without my MEC four-vented (including pit-zips), 300-weight, wind-shielded fleece jacket? Not to mention my (damn sexy) purple, 200-weight fleece tights with boot-access (bell-bottoming) zips?

princess_dander
Tommy- I am sure there is a fetish for the fleece aficionados out there. We are just not a fleece loving group of ladies!

I totally want to get out my old D&D dungeon master's guide right now.
erinjane
Speak for yourself, princess dander.

tommy, you reminded me how much I love a guy who sports anything MEC...I think that has to do with my love of camping though. Rawr. tongue.gif
shinyx3
erin i sooo agree! when my man is all dressed in layers of fleece and such out backcountry skiing he is hawt! outdoor sweaty activities + scrappy men in fleece = yummy for me to watch. this is partly because i know how cute my honey is when he cleans up.
mouse
ok, polarfleece LINING when you are BEING ACTIVE is one thing, but wearing it as a casual jacket or sweatshirt just reminds me of like, poor sad dudes sitting in their campus student union basements eating vending machine food and sporting just horrible turquoise polarfleece all linty and pilly from too many washings and inevitably they are paired with khakis. sorry. polarfleece is an unattractive fabric.
roquelaure

ooh! ooh! i'm going to add another thing to the ongoing ensemble that makes it even more repulsive to me:

PLEATED khakis.

if i somehow get talked into going to a bar, especially after work, and i see a guy wearing a polo AND pleated khakis, i find myself almost hoping he would approach me so i can be mean.

not that i ever WOULD, but the fantasy of saying "i hate you and all your bland, jc penney's clothes wearing brethern. yeah, go ahead and chat up one of the cloned straight haired with bad highlights and too much eyeshadow mindless drone women here. in fifty years i may be old and lonely and die in a big old scary house and no one will know until the mailman smells something weird and calls the cops and they find my corpse half eaten by my only companions- my 50 cats, but i'll have gotten there without becoming a minivan driving breeding machine to your embittered receding hairlined drunken resentful khaki wearin' self."

um. er. i mean...

(yeah, i'm a judgemental cunt with massive issues. i know.)
shinyx3
i have to agree that polar fleece should never be worn in a bar after work any more than a suit and tie should be worn while rock climbing or skiing. it all depends on the situation or of course if silly and not sexy. and pleated khakis? people wear those?

i still have to go with the whole outdoorsy think being sexy though.
vixen_within
I remember hanging out at the public library with my 12 sided dice, hoping the boys would let me play.

I'm sorry, but no outdoorsy look for my men. I turn to mush and dribble in the presence of a man in a nice suit (or even a cheap one, as long as it's black, and classy-like).

I like old men clothes - big war-time era shoes, sturdy materials, heavy leather belts. When I'm undressing a guy the substantial heft & weight of it turns me on. It's like, I'm undressing him and I can't ignore what's going on, because every article weighs about 5lbs.

eta: oh yeah, that too. undressing a man slowly.
erinjane
Vixen, I agree...although in the summer I do like the outdoorsy look, there's these photo's of my guy oh facebook before I knew him at this big music festival and he's wearing this hawt suit he had made in Thailand. I've never seen him wear it in person but the pics drive me crazy.
tommynomad
I like the way, during lazy play, mutual masturbation, etc., shenomad and I will drift into conversations about the most ordinary things: groceries, menus, chores, the news, whatever. We won't stop playing and we'll gaze into each others eyes throughout. Acknowledging the sex rippling under the mundanity is soooooo hot, especially at that moment when the sensations take over and the words drift away.
culturehandy
D&D just weirds me out.

I'm all for the outdoorsy boys. Mmm, panty splash.

the thing that gets me going is when a guy has a half sleeve and you can barely see the ink, makes me how much they have tattood. Fucking HAWT!
kittenb
Sign me up w/the geek lovin'! At a Chicago Bustie Meet Up we realized that almost all of the women wore dark framed glasses and all of our men had played or still play D&D, WoW, Magic (card game) or other various things.

As for them being kind and considerate and long lasting, take their time lovers, HERE HERE! I think some of it must be all that time they spent in hight school with thier guy friends convinced that they would never get a woman. It's like animals rescued from the pound: they are just a little more grateful.
stargazer
QUOTE(kittenb @ Oct 29 2008, 11:03 AM) *
It's like animals rescued from the pound: they are just a little more grateful.

dood, that's hilarious. laugh.gif
kittenb
Yeah, next time you see my bf, pls. don't tell him I said that. biggrin.gif
princess_dander
So funny yet so true Kittenb.

I think for me the thing I have with D&D nerds is that they can be so smart and nothing turns me on more than someone who rocks the smartness. D&D and other strategy games require some form of intellect and I have fallen for many a D&D boy.

Now I want to go camping with a nerdy boy. Although I'm sure that would not be a good idea since all those guys have asthma. tongue.gif
lilacwine13
As for them being kind and considerate and long lasting, take their time lovers, HERE HERE! I think some of it must be all that time they spent in hight school with thier guy friends convinced that they would never get a woman. It's like animals rescued from the pound: they are just a little more grateful.

That was the experience I had with the last guy I was with: played Magic, read comic books and science fiction, rather geeky but damn, the sex was amazing and could go on for hours. I occasionally regret we decided to be friends (with no benefits).

I definitely agree that brains is a turn on for me, even better if it comes with a love for the outdoors and a knowledge of how to survive in the woods, and ideally with a cute ass and nice shoulders to boot. (Why yes, I am shallow. laugh.gif)
Lily_Anne
Yanno, I used to laugh at the idea of a hot professor. Thought it was an oxymoron. And then I totally crushed on one myself. I know him from a campus group, not a class. Though I do admit, I've visited his classes just so I can stare all I want in an acceptable way.

This definitely relates to the D&D comments. There's something about the ones who are exhuberant about something - gaming or great works or etc - and are really smart. What's hot is the perpetually unkempt hair, I think.
tommynomad
Was it in the BUST reader that I read a great piece about how uni classes are better for everyone if one of the students is sleeping with the prof?
crazyoldcatlady
feeding or being fed by your lovah...

eta: the elastic waistband of the boxer shorts poking up over the jeans in the front...
Lily_Anne
Orchids are so erotic. They embarrass me, just sitting there in people's offices like a bunch of daisies.

When I'm cold, he covers me with the blanket he's had since he was a little boy. I'm sitting on the sofa, and he stands over me to tuck me in. *bliss*
zoya
ok, this guy that I've been hanging out with for the last few months wears briefs. Always black or dark blue. I'm not talking the thin, kinda skin tight ones, but just regular old cotton, monochromatic briefs. No contrasting waistband or anything. Now, I've never been a fan of the brief. But I honestly can't imagine anything else on him. He wears them like his personality - comfortable in his own skin and laid back. His body language in them says 'eh, this is what I felt like wearing, whatever." They're so goofy and NOT sexy that there is something that I find really sexy about them on him. I can tell you one thing, I'll never be able to look at another guy in black briefs without thinking of him.

ETA for girltrouble - yeah, gum chewer. I know, I know.... wink.gif
girltrouble
*snickers*

i'm right tho, huh?
zoya
....oh yes. yes. biggrin.gif
ihateoly
I am kind of into the whole cowboy thing. I like it when guys wear fitted western shirts or boots, but not tacky ones. I like it when they wear subtle cowboy-esque things like vinatge western shirts with embroidered flowers, a large belt buckle or wink.gif broken-in boots that are black or brown leather, although not necessarily all together (unless the man is just smokin' hot). The cowboy look is hard to pull off right, but when a man does it's sooooo super sexy. However, when they wear super tight wrangler's and crazy ugly shirts and have a can of skoal in the back pocket, that's the exact opposite of sexy. But, I've always had a thing for hot cowboys. Mmmm...Brokeback Mountain...
futura
You know, today i thought about a guy i hung out with one evening, drinking and chatting (which culminated into sex, later) and i saw he was wearing this watch. I'm not big on watches, i don't really care about them, but the way he was wearing it, along with this understated b-boy look was frickin hot. You know how watches are nowadays; the bigger the better, but the one he had was medium in that respect, but still some kinda statement.

I dunno, i thought about it, and then i thought about this thread.

Oh, and i'm getting to meet him again. Heh.
flanker_ji
It's 1:30 AM, and I just booted up my computer again because I've been laying awake for a bit, totally preoccupied with thoughts of this hott priest I worked with for a week last summer. I just realized that despite not being a church-goer, this isn't the first time I've been turned on by a member of the clergy... biggrin.gif

But there we are, running a summer camp session, and this man takes every opportunity he can to lay one or both of his hands on me - back, arms, legs. His touch is so warm and grateful, and I swear, lustful. He's young and fit, but with a lot of graying. The perfect physical blend of energy and widsom. And oh yeah, smoking hottness. So yeah, panty puddles in front of campers, courtesy of the priest. Damn!
futura
Oy Flanker! Can see why it's a turn on, though.

(i was formerly known as Sonik, just so's you knows)
stargazer
oh flanker, i totally understand. i have a friend who i gave the moniker of "hot priest". heck, it could've been the same guy. he was on the west coast last year for the summer. all i got to say is that jesus is one lucky dude to get such hotness. color me jealous. wink.gif
flanker_ji
Hee. Yeah, Jesus has got a lot of hotness to work with, it's true... biggrin.gif

Hi futura/sonik!! So good to be with les busties again!

Oh! I don't think this'll seem strange to anyone here, but it was a major squee moment when my current crush confessed after a night of Trivial Prusuit (20th anniversary edition) that when he was a kid he would read the dictionary, and memorized answers to all the questions in the original version. Which makes him 10x more awesomely nerdy than me for playing Scrabble against myself to "hone my skills." I love that he picked up on who I am well enough early on to know that I'd think that was awesome. smile.gif
zoya
all this priest discussion reminds me of when I was in High School - one of my friends' parents had a priest-in-training, friend of a friend of the family stay with them for a couple of weeks, and he was HOT. He must have been about 25, and 100% committed to the priesthood. I think he was about 6 months from being ordained or something. But DAMN in those two weeks he was at her house, I must have stayed over 8 or 9 times (as did other girls) we did all manner of things to get his attention, hoping he would drop his vocation (nothing really bad, I think the worst thing we could muster was walking about the house in our pajamas, which meant sweatpants and tshirts) but no, he remained committed. but DAMN was he hot.

flanker_ji - you should join the internet scrabble club! It's free, and you can play people from all over the world! I am a shameless member! You can even put together a buddy list of people you know, and play them when they're online (like me, for example!)

www.isc.ro
flanker_ji
Good call zoya - the only reason I haven't is that I already spend a good amount of time on the internet and frequently have a difficult time tearing myself away from it. If the internet had Scrabble for me, I'd probabbly be tempted to spend the whole weekend online! Not a good scene!

Come to think of it, maybe I could try it out over my Christmas vacation... thanks for the site recommendation!
mouse
QUOTE(flanker_ji @ Dec 4 2008, 08:02 PM) *

Oh! I don't think this'll seem strange to anyone here, but it was a major squee moment when my current crush confessed after a night of Trivial Prusuit (20th anniversary edition) that when he was a kid he would read the dictionary, and memorized answers to all the questions in the original version. Which makes him 10x more awesomely nerdy than me for playing Scrabble against myself to "hone my skills." I love that he picked up on who I am well enough early on to know that I'd think that was awesome. smile.gif

that's hot.
bustygirl
Definitely with you on the hot priest thing. Also good are cute oil-change guys, mechanic's jumpsuits, state trooper uniforms (but only with the boots!), the classic fireman, tool belts, motorcycle boots, wallet chains, and loads and load of tattoos.

Straight male drag, in other words.

Rockabilly guys do it best, because it's so obviously super-detailed and contrived, but it's essentially a t-shirt and jeans, so you don't have that whole metrosexual frosted-tips and striped shirt mess. A rockabilly guy is totally gussied up, but he can still kick some ass if he needs to.
ihateoly
QUOTE(bustygirl @ Dec 30 2008, 06:48 PM) *
Definitely with you on the hot priest thing. Also good are cute oil-change guys, mechanic's jumpsuits, state trooper uniforms (but only with the boots!), the classic fireman, tool belts, motorcycle boots, wallet chains, and loads and load of tattoos.

Straight male drag, in other words.

Rockabilly guys do it best, because it's so obviously super-detailed and contrived, but it's essentially a t-shirt and jeans, so you don't have that whole metrosexual frosted-tips and striped shirt mess. A rockabilly guy is totally gussied up, but he can still kick some ass if he needs to.

Gah! I know! It's so very true. I love a "Man's man". I can't help it. I think that's why I am so into the alt-cowboy look. I love when guy can fix my car, throw a punch (though he doesn't need to for me , 'cause I can do it for myself wink.gif) and fix things. I hate the whole wimpster thing. I like a guy with some style, but I want a man to be a MAN. The idea that he could rough me up in the right ways is sooo hot. sigh...
twelve_percent
To answer this I have to confess something. I flirt really hardcore but no one takes it seriously. It's either because they think I'm joking are just choose not to believe it (more of the thinking I'm joking though).

What catches me really off guard is when they play along with me because I can be down right lewd sometimes.

There is this guy in my radio broadcasting class who, whenever I spank him, just turns around and says my name all sensual like. . .

*sigh*
sevenseconds
Hey busties. I just have to post here, this guy has been crawling into my brain so slow I didn't know they made that gear.

So yeah, patience gets me, guys who are slightly lower than my social status (whatever that means) and don't think they can get me BUT are so hot for me that they just have to try. I guess I like watching them struggle with their comfort zone . And win. So they will just look at me and try to always be there when I'm there and remember little things I like and make sure they HAVE them (like a tea tree tooth pick) and just look at me with that *I will melt you just by looking at you for a million years* look... That gets me. Oh, and it doesn't hurt if when I say something like "my eye lid just got bit by something and my eye is swollen, wanna SEE?" and I make to lift my shades, but the guy is silent for a moment, so I say, "K, won't show you then" and turn to go, and THEN they answer, very very slowly, and you discover they have been DEBATING if they can say this to you and have been testing their limits: "The answer to that is: I wanna see ALL of you. So... yes." (The yes almost a breath). Damn, that melted me. It gave me a PANG in my belly. And how they look at your MOUTH when you talk, as if they're already pushing a thumb through your lips.
(You like how I'm saying THEY like it's not this one guy I'm drooling about?)

Also, a guy who'll lay back and let me DO things to his chest with my mouth, and doesn't close his eyes but just LOOKS at me, and is NOT trying to do things to me before I'm done but just takes and takes... (the chest has to be totally hairless, skinny-ish, some muscles is sweet but no fat)... A guy who doesn't mind me making him feel like a girl, nipples and all, mmmm.
And just, patience, knowing the slower he lets me go, the higher I'll take him.

Oh, and good smooth arms with rope-like veins, omg. Veins. I've had a crazy past so believe me when I say VEINS. Still gets me.

Also - motor oil under the nails (on a skinny guy), a guy who fixes his own vintage car and calls his best engine 'my baby" and only puts it in for long drives... MMMM. Hot.

Thanks for letting me SAY this to somebody. So much awesomeness here, in all directions.
flanker_ji
Sounds pretty hot, seven.

I had another major *squee!* moment scrolling down this thread to discover an old post about my now-boyfriend (the dictionary reader). wub.gif

Oh, and I love that where I work, I get lots o' mechanic-jumpsuit-wearing eye candy!!
deschatsrouge
I have a crush on my graying, paunchy anthropology professor. He's not very attractive, but I found myself having a dirty fantasy about him during my English 308 class.
ketto
Fucking trolls.
twelve_percent
Bald men. Wow are they attractive to me. I often ask if I can rub their heads. I don't think my approach is all that enticing.
rogue
It's not a really odd quirk, I guess, but tattoos. Seriously, a man with tattoos totally does me in. My hook-up last night had them on his arms and I was in heaven. Just thinking about them now is threatening to make my eyes roll back in my head!

I also agree with you about bald men, twelve_percent, especially if they look really badass and tough. Yowza.
sageykins
Men in scrubs. I get to see them often, lucky for me!
The tattoos do make me excited too! I love a sleeve...
flanker_ji
Last week when I was getting lunch I saw a shaved bald guy in scrubs with tatoo sleeves. He was definitely a head-turner! Pretty smokin'.
anna k
Handsome men who are great dancers. Saw a good-looking guy doing cartwheels and tumbling in a capoeira class I took yesterday, and he was just pretty to look at.

Plus a guy partnered with me with tattoos on his arm who was friendly and helpful to me, and as we did the moves together, he'd be out of breath but saying "good" to me in a low voice, so I found it a little bit hot.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.