Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rules Of Attraction: Odd Sexual Quirks
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Let's Talk About Sex
Pages: 1, 2, 3
girltrouble
this thread was a casualty of the last troll infestation. ironically, it's one i started forever ago, and someone was kind enough to restart with the change over in 06. my apologies to those who posted in the old thread. it's deletion was an accident that i feel horrible about. these threads-- all of them --are pretty much sacrosanct to me, and i have proceeded, and will proceed with the utmost in caution. my work here is to protect the lounge to my utmost.

-gt

i thought it'd be cool to have a thread of all the goofy things that turns us on. i think it a bit funny to rewrite this post. i know i've done it a few times, but i'll write it again....not that i mind. i'm very kinky as anyone who's checked out the flogging thread, but i think we all have odd things that we find strangely attractive...

a few years ago i was with a bunch of friends for a weekend trip to vancouver, we had had a pretty crazy time and found ourselves in a brightly lit greasy spoon, and there was this girl who, well, the way she was eating was one of the most erotic things i'd ever seen. it wasn't that the food was sexy, she wasn't licking an ice cream cone or a popsicle, or anything remotely phallic, that'd be to easy. too cliche. no she was eating chicken.

the thing that made it so erotic was the pace that she was eating at. so painfully slow. it was as if she was not just taking her time, but savoring every bite, every millimeter, her lids, heavy. languorously chewing, as if she was writing a paragraph for each bit she took into her mouth. she was low, not hunched, but her face was close to the plate, making those noises one makes when one is really, really enjoying one's food fully.

my friends noticed the face i was making. i pointed her out, telling my friends. i wondered if it was just me. nope. the people i was with, a girl friend, and a gay couple, and all of us were entranced.

a few days later, back home i was telling my girlfriend about this experience, and she badgered me to tell her what this girl was doing. we were out for a bowl of pho, vietnamese noodle soup. not exactly the most conducive food for sexy eating, but i tried it... and she found it so hot that we left dinner early for some portions...wink.gif

thanks chicken eating woman!
pepper
"chicken eating woman". now There is a nickname!

i'm sure i posted this before but here it is again...

one day a friend gave me a ride home from somewhere and his rather unremarkable friend was in the car with us, no sparks at all there. but when we got out of the car my walkway was totally filled with snow so the two of them hopped out of the car and started shovelling, then we had a bit of a snow fight and then his friend said something to me and called me girl. uh-oh. that word, That Word! i can't help my reaction to it. all of a sudden i was standing in the snow with damp panties and a nearly uncontrollable urge to grab that man and drag him inside my house. i mean, it didn't hurt that he was chivalrous or that we had all been having a tussel in the snow but none of that made me want to molest him. no, it was being called girl that did me in. i am helpless when a man calls me girl. what is that? i think it's very strange.
culturehandy
Oh I have a gooder that GT is already aware of.

I was getting the oil changed on my car, and it was whatever. But as part of the oil change, they do your tires and clean your windows. It was the strangest thing ever, this kid was cleaning my windows, but the squeegee on the glass, iI ahve no idea what happened, but here I was just entranced by this and totally taken in, and had a panty splash. No clue what went on, I wasn't able to shake the feeling.

If I get called a good girl or bad girl, or naughty. Or just plain bad. panty puddle. there is more, I just need to think about it.
mouse
i'll restate my classics for the sake of this thread:

--bad teeth. not in the bad hygiene way, but in the crooked way. a rabid-puppy snaggletooth smile will slay me every time.

--dad humour. puns, cheesy jokes, especially if told in a cheeky/sheepish manner.

--bad humour. offensive, desperately inappropriate hilarious comments will also get you into my pants.

treehugger
Ever so slightly dirty, LONG haired hippie boys. Yum. No older than 30.
zoya
I've said this before too...

I'm with mouse on the deadly wrong sense of humor. I don't think guys have any idea how hot that is to me - especially if coupled with being highly intelligent and well read. A smart guy who doesn't take things seriously and sees things in just a -well, wrong way is just so fucking hot.

I'm down with the long hair these days. I wasn't for a long time, and now I am.

this isn't odd (or maybe it is?) but I like em young. 5 years younger than me is almost too old. I want a young one who is old enough to be responsible, yet young enough to be moldable in certain ways.... smile.gif
thirtiesgirl
I am, unfortunately, into face men. Good teeth, a wickedly sexy smile and gorgeous eyes will crush me out like nothing else. ...Oddly enough, the LD guy I'm currently dating doesn't really have any of those things going on. His teeth aren't bad; they're just semi-crooked, and his smile is more gentle than wickedly sexy. And he's got dark brown eyes that match his hair, but don't provide any contrast, which is something I like (contrast, not the lack of it). But, from what I've seen of his body, he's got it going on. He's kind of built, which is a new thing for me. ...I mean, I've been with one or two other built guys, but it was more of a casual sex thing and didn't last, since they weren't really interested in me. Most of the guys I've lasted with were the skinny David Bowie types (great face, wicked smile, skinny Brit boy bodies), or the plumper, aging bad boy/hippie types with a raunchy sense of humor. This is the first guy I've dated who's interested in me, who's kind of got a body. I've been lusting over his forearms and can't wait to see him with his shirt off. ...And other things off, too. Heheh.
girltrouble
i'm not so good with a lot of crooked teeth, but one? a snaggle tooth? my oh my! irresitabubble!

and i have to admit, i'm an eyebrow snob. perfect eyebrows are a must. i blame my ex. she got me into this mess. she insisted on having perfect eyebrows, and would talk about hers all the time, but then she'd mess them up to discombobulate me. hmph!
vixen_within
-dirty things whispered desperately into my ear
-my fingers being sucked on
-teasing him until he gets violent with me
-getting slammed up against a wall
-a man or woman trying to get me to talk dirty
-southern drawl (omg)
-a slow, teasing finger-fuck
-dark messy hair
-a beautiful, full mouth
-a beard starting to grow in dark under the skin

a corny sense of humour is alright - on the flip side someone who gets my sense of humour is worth their weight in gold.
candycane_girl
A horribly inappropriate sense of humour gets me every time. When someone makes a joke that just isn't right or manages to make me laugh at something that I shouldn't laugh at it just makes me melt.
culturehandy
I'm pretty demented, so I like someone who gets that.

authoritarian pricks. they're always good to fuck. See, this is why I enjoy cops, cuz they are assholes and since I like a good hard fuck, that goes with the territory.
lilacwine13
Oh yes, the dirty hippie boys. Definitely under 30, but I've been known to make a couple of exceptions. wink.gif

And finding someone who has a similar sense of humor is good, especially since mine is kinda warped.

geekchickknits
I tend to have two types:

tall (6'+....ideally 6'4" and beyond) skinny white boys, geeky, preferably with glasses

and more recently....

black guys. I know it's a little general, and maybe a little racist, but most of the men I've been lusting after (and sleeping with) recently have been black guys. My skin is very very pale, and part of the attraction for me is definitely the contrast. I should also mention that they are who I seem to be attracting recently. The one who have been approaching me seen to me very up-front and direct which I love.

I also enjoy facial hair and side burns.

And man-smell. I get immediate panty puddle with the right man-smell.
mouse
short jewish boys with napoleon complexes.
LisaL79
My fiance, I have no idea why, but his forearms and hands turn me on so damn much. There's really nothing that would make them stand out, his forearms are well muscled and his fingers are those of someone who uses them alot, but I dunno what it is, they just turn me in to a puddle of goo whenever I watch/feel them.
I also love his back and his ass.

I am definitely an ass girl. Men in my past had to have a nice plump muscular butt. Come up behind them and grope away til my heart's content. I've never had the urge to actually insert anything in to their bums though. I'm happy enough to just get a good pinch, grope, fondle, grab, bite on.
girltrouble
geek, my first couple of gf's really loved the contrast in our skin tones, enough to talk about it several times. you are not alone in like that, lemmie tell you.

i love aquiline noses... oh my yes!
girls with big calves, pear shaped girls, ... that's all kinna sesssi.

slow, whiskey soaked voices... o my fucking gawd.

girls wearing glasses. sigh.....
vixen_within
QUOTE(geekchickknits @ Sep 6 2008, 06:04 PM) *
I tend to have two types:

tall (6'+....ideally 6'4" and beyond) skinny white boys, geeky, preferably with glasses...

QUOTE(girltrouble @ Sep 12 2008, 02:16 AM) *
girls wearing glasses. sigh.....

GLASSES GLASSES GLASSES

I also go for bespectacled guys that have those ridiculously hypnotic eyes, such deadly weapons that they are actually *required by law* to wear glasses to protect the general populace from their eye power. And yes, the whole when-he-takes-off-the-glasses-it's-time-to-get-it-on phenomenon. Those eyes staring into mine when his face is six inches from mine...

I like surprises. Rammed against a wall and manhandled in a strange city by a good lover.
anna k
The kind of guys I've usually crushed on were short, dark-haired, sexy motherfuckers who were intelligent and sharp or held their own as some kind of lone man. In high school I crushed on a boy who was like that, but he wasn't interested in me. In college I crushed on another boy like that, but he was so popular that I felt embarassed to have a crush on him too.

I also dated two guys back-to-back who were very similar. Tall, thin, with long blonde hair and glasses who were in bands (one was a drummer, one was a keyboardist). I liked them more platonically, but found them both very attractive and sexy and funny. I don't go for the skinny white hipster boys anymore, as it seems like almost every girl wants one of them, and they can work that "shy, geeky, self-effacing" thing to their advantage.

I've also had movie crushes on guys like Ron Perlman and Vincent D'Onforio, but feel like that's too much man for me to handle.
dayglowpink
I LOVE Vincent D'Onofrio. I don't really think he's all that attractive objectively, but something about him is super sexy to me. I used to get hot n bothered watching Law and Order CI. I used to be so into the skinny hipster types, but now my guy is more of a big bear, and I've found I have become attracted to that type more.
crinoline
QUOTE(girltrouble @ Sep 12 2008, 01:16 AM) *
geek, my first couple of gf's really loved the contrast in our skin tones, enough to talk about it several times. you are not alone in like that, lemmie tell you.

I'm very fair complected and Crinoboy has beautiful caramel skin. There is definitely something intensely erotic about the contrast.
thirtiesgirl
I think that's one reason I've usually gone for blond guys or guys with light hair. Red haired guys, too, which I usually find horribly sexy. I'm dark haired with kind of a milk & tea-rose complexion, so blond guys with golden skin or red haired guys with freckles/reddish-peachy skin are an interesting contrast. I had major lust for all the surfer boys I went to high school with, but none of them ever went for me.
xexyz
Well, I seem to have discovered a personal quirk. It seems that if I dream about having sex with someone I know I start lusting after her in real life too. blink.gif Like a particular coworker whom, up until this dream I had, didn't have any attraction to, but ever since then I've wanted to do naughty, naughty things with her. wacko.gif
zoya
I've recently developed a hotness for guys with long hair. I've not been into long hair on guys in - shit - decades. But there's something about a certain type of rocker boy with effortless long hair, slightly unkempt, that is just HAWT.

ETA: I also like my men with meat on their bones. I don't like skinny. not fat, but just - meat on their bones. I want something to hold onto. And if they're a tall guy, all the better - then they're like a big teddy bear!
Owl_Gang_Girl
My new man's mouth is just pure dirt! His bottom lip is all full and round, perfect for nibbling but his top lip is thinner and very M shaped so that when he is really horny or about to kiss me it sort of looks like a sneer. For some reason his dirty little sneer just makes makes me want to ravage the shit out of him.
I also love his beard! It's ginger and scruffy and the other day we were laying down and the sun shone in on his beautiful pale skinned face and I just had so push my face in to his and smell his beard. I'm a beard perv! I admit it!
One last thing. Dirty hands. My man's a lumberjack (ok most people would say logger but lumberjack is cooler!) and always returns from work with grubby hands, there is just something so sexy about dirt! Dirty hands, dirty pick up truck even when I walked in the woods in the middle of the night with nothing but my shirt and his muddy boots. I really wish he wasn't in the middle of nowhere with no signal on his phone. Siiiigh.
mouse
QUOTE(xexyz @ Sep 14 2008, 11:28 PM) *
Well, I seem to have discovered a personal quirk. It seems that if I dream about having sex with someone I know I start lusting after her in real life too. blink.gif Like a particular coworker whom, up until this dream I had, didn't have any attraction to, but ever since then I've wanted to do naughty, naughty things with her. wacko.gif

xexyz, i'm exactly the same way. a dream can make me crush hardcore on someone i never thought twice about, and detrimentally, it can rekindle old crushes i thought i forgot about.

i tend to pick up on traits that a significant other or serious crush has that i was previously indifferent to, and possibly even was a turnoff. since they become so conflated with their bearer to me, i end up developing sort of a pavlovian reaction to them. for example, i never liked body hair until i fell in love with a fuzzy dude. now it's a HUGE turn-on.
shinyx3
mouse, i agree about the body hair. i hate when a man has a shaved chest. soo not sexy to me. i like a little hair to run my fingers through. also men with hairy hairy legs. not like furry hairy just hairy. mmmm very nice. facial hair is sexy too. when my hubby s a little scruffy it is sexy.
Owl_Gang_Girl
I like my men furry too. Hairy chests really ring my ding! Oh ja and EVERY man looks better with glasses.
damona
i tend to like fuzzy guys, too. not the ones where it looks like they're wearing a pelt, tho, just not shaved or totally hairless. ironically, both my guys are naturally pretty much hairless! go figure...

long hair just flat does it for me. i can fall for a guy with short hair, but ohhh... the long hair.... yum.

i also love when a guy has a beard. that soft/scratchy feeling is fantastic.

laugh.gif wow, guess i just like hair in general...
crinoline
I have to go against the flow here, because I don't like hairy men. My boy is half Chinese, and he has maybe three chest hairs. I love that his body is such a smooth lickable canvas.
I do love his beard stubble though (he can only grow chin beard and sideburns).

long hair has always done it for me. I think it's the result of attending a strict private school all of my life where short hair on boys was heavily regulated.

And I like glasses on everybody
girltrouble
uhhh... i think i've got a name fetish. a woman's name can mean the difference between liking them and being crushed out on them. of course i get crushes at the drop of a hat anyways, but i always get crushes on: mollys, hollys, nancys, noelles, and a few other names i can't think of now. and i love women with boy's names... oh i had the worst crush on this girl named nick.

*sigh* she wouldn't give me the time of day....:/
crazyoldcatlady
ooooooo gt, me too! 1/2 of the attraction to my previous Youngin' was the name. the last long term boy had a lame first name, and i would feel stupid saying it during sex...
zoya
ok, I just had dinner with a guy last night who held his fork with the overhand grip - kinda neanderthalish. But there was something really sexy about it. he's super tall and just big, with long hair, and good facial hair, so he pulled it off in the whole scheme of things. He didn't eat all gross or anything, just held his fork that way. I don't know why, but it just worked for me and I found it really hot in a weird ass way.

something is wrong with me, clearly.
girltrouble
ich, zoya, if he can do that and be sexy... more power to the guy. it's like the gap tooth thing. it shouldn't be hot, but i'll be damned if some faces aren't all the hotter for having it.

one of my friends used to perform and book burlesque shows, and she booked this one girl from out of town who was not only lots of the girl's favorite, but also the boy's and girl's crush.

her claim to fame?

chewing gum.

chewing.
gum.
like.
a.
cow.

but fuck if it wasn't hot, and i know all the girls that night were slapping their foreheads. they'd spent all their money on fancy props and outfits, and with a waitress uniform, a bored expression and some gum, she was probably the most memorable act any of us had seen.

zoya, if he can be sesi doing it, there is not a thing wrong with you. sounds like you just met a gum chewer.... wink.gif

zoya
gt - hah! thanks! I have a feeling that it could potentially drive me crazy after time - specially if he does it at restaurants, etc (which I'm sure he does, why would you only do that at home) but seeing those big meaty hands manhandling that little fork made me want to jump him.

he also has nice lips. biggrin.gif

wow, the gum chewing act sounds amazing. I'd love to see that. I can just picture it. One of the best burlesque acts I ever saw consisted of a girl with a long slinky evening dress, and one long glove on. The act was that the hand with the glove had a mind of it's own and was out to get her. "it" ripped off her clothes, then choked her and she ended up "dead" on her back on the floor. It was SO unsexy, and yet so sexy. Though I don't remember any of the other acts from that night more than 4 years ago, that one is still etched in my mind.
auralpoison
*raises hand* Um, I eat funny. Well, not funny, really, but I eat like a European with my knife in my right & my fork in my left. I had dinner with a guy once where he said, "Huh. I didn't notice you were sinister when we had coffee." Which caused me to swoon 'cause most people only think of sinister as evil & not as being related to the left. So yeah, I dig guys with good vocabs & some knowledge of etymology.
llamas
QUOTE(mouse @ Sep 6 2008, 06:17 PM) *
short jewish boys with napoleon complexes.

Um, yes...two of the most debilitating long-term crushes of my life. Come to think of it, they both had/have an incredibly inappropriate sense of humor too. I would make a mental note to avoid that combination lest my heart be poked with a pointy stick again, but I think it's way too irresistible for me to fight.

Also, long/shaggy haired boys in bands = blargh I am ded.
zoya
oh yea, llamas, I'm with you on the whole thing.... I've been kinda hanging out with this guy, big, shaggy, long hair, in a band, intelligent, (eats like a barbarian, but in a sexy way) wicked sense of humor... I'm pretty much done in for. Oh, and he's um...15 years younger than me. He's one of those shy ones who don't say much, and kinda speak slowly, so people can mistake them for not being so smart, but he's smart as a whip and very nice. Something insanely sexy about the whole package and I hope to god I get to jump him at some point..........
zoya
ok.. I completely forgot a new thing that was so fucking hot.... So I'm hanging out with said guy from post below. And we're just kinda laying there holding hands and stroking fingers, etc. and he takes my finger and starts to kinda bite it. Then he starts to kinda suck it. Then I realize that he's basically showing me on my finger what he would do to me orally down south, and I just about blow a gasket I was so hot. It was just one finger - I've had people suck my fingers before, but this was taking it to another level. wow. But I've kinda drawn a line that I won't cross unless I know there's interest in pursuing something more than just fucking, so I had to stop there. Took all my willpower, though. OMG I want to have sex with this guy so fucking bad it's not even funny.... ARGH!
girltrouble
hee hee! *ahem* yup.

definitely a gum chewer.

can i say how much i'm loving your posts, zoya. specially with your posts in the last month. i'm giddy for you...

(!)
llamas
Zoya, rawr.
And I feel your pain at least a little bit; I recently made the acquaintance of an entire bandful of adorable shaggy-haired boys rather younger than me who have declared that they will love me forever (semi-funny story), but I can't touch any of them for various reasons, one of which is that freaking everyone in the indie music community (at least my little corner of it) apparently knows each other. Pleh.
Persiflager
The English public-school boy accent - when a man calls his friends by their surnames and calls me 'My dear girl'.
pixiestix
QUOTE(zoya @ Sep 15 2008, 03:27 AM) *
I've recently developed a hotness for guys with long hair. I've not been into long hair on guys in - shit - decades. But there's something about a certain type of rocker boy with effortless long hair, slightly unkempt, that is just HAWT.
ETA: I also like my men with meat on their bones. I don't like skinny. not fat, but just - meat on their bones. I want something to hold onto. And if they're a tall guy, all the better - then they're like a big teddy bear!

i know exactly what you mean. i love guys with long hair, but my mother always threatens that if i ever bring a guy like that home, she'll immediately go get a pair of scissors and cut it to a "reasonable" length. dry.gif
deschatsrouge
Mrs. Rouge and I were talking about accents last nigh. We both have a thing for Kiwi accents. It was decided that if the occasion ever arose, we could have sex with one or both of Flight of the Concords.
nezumi
I'm pretty hard-core into nerds. Like, D&D-playing, Star Trek-watching, Batman comics-quoting nerds. I am not exaggerating when I say that a guy talking about his level 7 elven thief makes my heart flutter and my nethers quiver.
Heartbreaker

sex with a good friend of mine is just incredible...it's the little things he does that drive me crazy
-he'll put his hand on the small of my back while hes on top and it arches my back and it feels incredible
-he says good girl when he makes me cum
-he talks dirty to me
-he spanks me...only once or twice each time and not even every time so it always has that surprise element
-he can take my bra off faster than i can
-ive wanted him for as long as i can remember so finally getting him and having him want me drives me up the wall
-i know he loves me and its the kind of love that is just there and u dont talk about it..its almost like our secret
-he has big full incredible lips that i love to bite
-he smells like ciggs and cologne...my fav smell in the world on a guy

i'm going crazy just thinking about him haha... tongue.gif
geekchickknits
QUOTE(nezumi @ Oct 7 2008, 09:56 PM) *
I'm pretty hard-core into nerds. Like, D&D-playing, Star Trek-watching, Batman comics-quoting nerds. I am not exaggerating when I say that a guy talking about his level 7 elven thief makes my heart flutter and my nethers quiver.

EEE! I'm totally the same way. I love it when guys geek out. I have also found them to usually be attentive, skilled lovers. But maybe that's just luck tongue.gif
zoya
nah... I think it's the quiet and geeky ones that are hiding the most under that exterior of theirs.....
deschatsrouge
Before Mrs. Rouge I loved me some geek. I especially loved Linux geeks. I got really turned on the more hard core they were. Suffice to say Red Hat users didn't do it for me.

I'd lure them to my house saying my computer was on the fritz, feed them, then eat them alive. I made sure they'd always leave happy.
thirtiesgirl
Geeks are the shit, especially ones with spectacles. Mmm, yes.
Heartbreaker
ive always dated the typical hott guy jock, but i fantasize about dating someone who loves art and to read and who is really smart...like a guy i could sit home with and read and drink starbucks haha...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.