Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Take It Outside
The BUST Lounge > From the Top > Ladies Who Lounge
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
pollystyrene
Aww, well give yourself a big hug for rescuing us. Nothing like an idiot troll to bring the busties back together. dry.gif
auralpoison
Is it just me or is this totally he who shall not be named's latest incarnation? Same tone of self-satisfied smugness for creating drama, same feigned obliviousness, same annoying writing style, same bare minimum of creativity, same extra lame sense of humor, same frequent inclusion of emoticons, same blahblahblahblather. Not to mention the hard-on he has for yours truly. The only things lacking are the faked abortion pictures & god drama.
enfermera
QUOTE(auralpoison @ Aug 5 2010, 11:51 PM) *
Is it just me or is this totally he who shall not be named's latest incarnation? Same tone of self-satisfied smugness for creating drama, same feigned obliviousness, same annoying writing style, same bare minimum of creativity, same extra lame sense of humor, same frequent inclusion of emoticons, same blahblahblahblather. Not to mention the hard-on he has for yours truly. The only things lacking are the faked abortion pictures & god drama.

i've been thinking that for a while now; was just trying not to be paranoid...even the capitalized screen name made me wonder...i was trying not to be paranoid, but, there it is. ignore function ftw.
pollystyrene
Ah, yes, the ignore button. It's been so long since I had to use it. Muuuuuuuuch better. Don't forget to block PM's, too, ladies!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.