Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Saving On Gas While Shopping
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Working Grrls
CandyMandyDandy
Safeway grocery stores have a program called, PowerPump. Everytime you buy groceries, no matter how much you spend...you rack up gas rewards on your safeway card.

Just thought this might be helpful with the holidays around the corner and any way one can save money, it's worth mentioning.

you can find a participating stores near you at safeway.com/powerpump
lilacwine13
It's nice to know that, but it isn't worth creating an entire thread for it.
auralpoison
JEBUS FUCKING CHRIST! THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, CMD?! What part of "vet new thread ideas in the forum" did you not fucking get?! You keep setting up new threads, get bitched out for it, & then go & do it AGAIN. I know you're basically a dull rubber spoon to my fucking Ginsu, but fer fucks's sake. GET A GODDAMNED GRIP. STOP STARTING YOUR MINDLESS THREADS!!!!!
culturehandy
Isn't this the THIRD most useless thread you've started.

Here's some etiqutte in case you didn't get it.

1. Don't start new threads without consensus from the community forum.

2. Don't start new threads without consensus from the community forum.

and 3. See ABOVE

Hey, all the threads that she starts have something to do with safeway, me thinks that she works for the company.

Well here's something. I HATE safeway, I think they are over priced and I can go elsewhere to do my grocery shopping for cheaper. I hate safeway like I hate motorola.
anastasiay
I really love it , prom dresses 2013,It looks really perfect.
craveforeric
QUOTE(anastasiay @ Jan 9 2014, 02:38 AM) *
I really love it , prom dresses 2013,It looks really perfect.

weird..I think I have seen this link in other threads..but yes they look pretty though
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.