Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Reel Life: The Movie Thread
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Media Whores
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51
anna k
I really liked The Bourne Ultimatum. It picked up right where the sequel left off, and was exciting and engaging and I got completely sucked in. I was absorbed in the chase/fight scene in Morocco, and loved the cat-and-mouse scenes.

Some nitpicks: Ebert and Roeper were right, it did get a little Die Hard at times. Bourne drives off a rooftop, nearly is crushed to death in a car, and jumps off a ten-story building into the East River, yet he survives it all.

Where does Bourne get the money to travel so much? It's like he has an indisposable income from the C.I.A. What does he do on planes and trains? Does he sleep, eat, play solitaire on his laptop? I wanted to see his downtime when he's not chasing someone/being chased, evading/tricking the C.I.A. or NSA, or beating the crap out of someone.

Also, I wanted Bourne to give Nikki a dirty look or say something snide since she had left the Cafe de Paris and was being chased by the asset who Bourne had to both chase and save her ass from being killed.
mouse
i saw "pee wee's big adventure" at the hollywood forever cemetery last night (they have a fantastic program where they show classic movies outdoors in the cemetery where johnny ramone, valentino and others are buried, but it's gotten so popular that if you want to get in you have to show up a couple of hours early and camp out) and, like last year, paul reubens and the actresses who played dottie and simone showed up and told some funny stories. it was pretty rad. but before the whole thing starts, they show slides of classic movie posters and they did a whole segment for bergman and then a whole segment for antonioni. sigh.

in other news, i finally saw "bande a part" and kind of hated it. yes, there are classic, beautiful scenes, but i couldn't stand any of the main characters. i mean, i guess you weren't really supposed to, but i'm quite a philistine when it comes to movies and don't like them to be too symbolic.

i did also see "stranger than fiction" and LOVED it so much more than i thought i would. the motion graphics in the beginning too incorporating the golden mean just made it that much more awesome. and i loved how the ending was so anticlimactic yet was entirely supposed to be disappointing.
kari
Mouse, I LOVE Pee Wee's Big Adventure! Everytime I see it I giggle.

I went to see Talk to Me this weekend. I thought it was really good. I just love Don Cheadle.
Moonpieluv
Mouse----I loved "Stranger Than Fiction"... and honestly, I thought the ending was perfect. I feel it expressed exactly the point. The beauty, brevity, uncertainty, frustration, finiteness, and sometimes downright anti-climatic, of physical life. And regardless of what one's spiritual beliefs happen to be, the conclusion is that life is all of those things... and that we must enjoy every moment like it were our last (dang, that sounds hokey) but seriously.... we are all floating about, enduring. We just can't predict the future.

It's an age-old classic theme. It's a funny how things happen scenario. The ending wasn't the predictable ending, thus enforcing the theme.
A heart-warmer for me.

I had total movie-a-thon this past week catching up on old ones. Got halfway thru Tideland. Sylvia was well... sad. All the morning of the world (english title) was beautiful muscially, as it was about the Viola de Gamba, precursor to the cello.
Been going to the library for dvd's....
faerietails2
I saw Bourne Ultimatum yesterday, too! I thought it was really good.

sad.gif I was supposed to see Talk to Me Saturday but my car up and died, so I had to settle for seeing Bourne at the theatre within walking distance of my apartment.
prophecy_grrl
Also saw "Bourne Ultimatum" yesterday and really enjoyed it. I do kind of like spy-thrillers as a genre, but I don't really care for straight-up action films. I really like the whole Bourne franchise, though - I love the international settings, the always-great supporting cast, and the amazingly choreographed hand-to-hand fight scenes. Great entertainment!
catsoup
Count me in on the Bourne Ultimatum train. Saw it yesterday and loved it. I *heart* Matt Damon.

Just watched Two for the Road. I'm not sure how I feel about it. Audrey was lovely as always and I appreciated that it wasn't your typical love story.

Next up - Sweetland, which I've been saving because I expect to love it, and Letters from Iwo Jima, which we've had from Netflix for weeks because we haven't been in the right mood for it. Hopefully soon.
dolor
Dear Girl Trouble (and anyone else out there in screenland...)

Bergman: The first movie of his that I really twigged to was the Magician. A very important movie in my life... because I sensed that I was witnessing something of the screen that was not realistic, not fantasy, but in between, in a potent way. The ambiguity of the magician, which I'm sure draws upon B's own faith-yet-apprehension concerning what he was up to... as a magician-director. This was a very early instance of realizing that I was witnessing something potent and mature... seeing it as a teenager, and so coming upon my own (incipient, deluded?) maturity.

Then later I saw Persona, and realized that so many of the reviews and reactions were simply confused and wrongheaded. A first for me: A very important (in my life) introduction to the notion that a mere movie could be subtle and complex, and so fly over the lunk-heads.

Similarly Antonioni's La Notte was an exposure to matters such as ennui, being alienated from one's physical surroundings, and the hollowing out of love /affection and the erotic which I was just first stumbling upon in my life, again as a precocious teen. Another introduction to maturity, my own, and Antonioni's. Tho I might well find it tedious and obvious now, since as I've become more mature, wiser still in my own little way (we do crawl along...) I now take happiness much more seriously.
To indulge one's tendencies towards pessimism, etc. now strikes me as a major error, a waste of life. Life itself!

By coincidence, I'd just seen Il Grido, another one of Ant's from the 50's. With Steve Cochran as a lost and broken man.... rejected by the woman he loves. But too predictably downhill. Much more enjoyable was "Le Amiche"-- a movie about handsome women, some strong.... I went on about it, earlier. Do put it in your list, your Q.

The Janus symbol turns up (often? always?) on Criterion editions. I've been told that Janus owns Criterion, but this hasn't been confirmed.

Congrats on new job. The Holy Girl demands your attention, not something to watch while you're darning your socks. So I'll hold off on that spanking.

Moreover,
You can only be kissed first once! By a holy girl, by your mother, by the chilly stars...

-- more later,

your Dolor
faerietails2
Persona was my first Bergman. It's fantastic.

And note to Tom Cruise: Stay the fuck away from my beloved Star Trek. I mean it, you nasty-haired Xenutian turd.
crazyoldcatlady
QUOTE(faerietails2 @ Aug 7 2007, 04:03 PM) *
Persona was my first Bergman. It's fantastic.
And note to Tom Cruise: Stay the fuck away from my beloved Star Trek. I mean it, you nasty-haired Xenutian turd.

:::bangs head against wall:::

then again, kirstie alley was in a ST movie, and she's a fucking scientolocultist too...
chachaheels
I'm not sure if Kirstie Allie was "in the cult" at the time that Star Trek film was made.

I like this word:
scientolocultist

I know I'm reading it wrong, but it looks like a person who could "cult" you just by looking at you.
bunnyb
I went to see Waitress tonight (it only opened here today) and LOVED it. I didn't care for the cheesiness of the ending but did care for the overall tone of the movie. I loved its style; the pies and letters to baby voice overs (especially the damn cradle one). The cast were great, Adrienne Shelley was fabulous and is greatly missed. I also loved the lullaby she wrote and Keri Russell sang..
kari
Catsoup, did you watch Sweetland yet? I liked that movie a lot. Bunny, I want to see Waitress.

We watched For Your Consideration. Overall, I found it enjoyable. I think I've come to expect so much from Christoper Guest though. This one was alright.

I think tonight we are watching The Dark Cyrstal. Does anyone remember that movie?
sukouyant
I saw the new Hairspray. Some of it was laid on a little thick, but I really liked it. I mean, misfits, dancing and a protest march...come on, completely irresistible. I almost cried during "There's a light in the darkness" and best of all no one lost any weight by the end of the movie.

ETA: yes, i remember the Dark Crystal, in a very long-ago dream like way that gets mixed up with Labyrinth.
catsoup
Kari, I did watch Sweetland and loved it! It's great when a movie lives up to my high expectations.

I didn't make it through For Your Consideration. Perfect example of a movie not living up to my expectations.
kari
I hear ya catsoup.

I am back to report on The Dark Cyrstal. I didn't know if it would be as good as I recall, but it was. Definitely worth watching again.
sybarite
Eh, while I like Adrienne Shelly, think she was both a good actress and an able, nuanced director and that she will be sorely missed, I thought Waitress was a mainstream rom-com with the dialogue of an indie film. I liked the script for the most part; at its best it represented the ambiguities of a mother-to-be really well and was sometimes quite funny. But I ultimately had the same problem you did bunnyb, and I didn't like the song either, I'm afraid. Too saccharine for me.

Bourne Ultimatum tomorrow. Bated breath. Really.
candycane_girl
sukouyant, I saw Hairspray too and I loved it! I especially enjoyed all of the little jokes inserted in there and of course the brief appearances by John Waters and Ricki Lake. Oh, and the songs were fun too!
kari
I want to see Hairspray. I think I may go see that movie Superbad tonight. When I saw the preview, I thought it would be a dumb movie, but it's getting good reviews. And it's got George Michael from Arrested Development in it.
faerietails2
I saw Talk to Me (it was really good) on Wednesday and I just got back from seeing The Invasion right now. The ending was a little abrupt, but for the most part I liked it a lot. I had a few edge-of-my-seat moments. lol
Divala
I'm going to go see Superbad, too, but probably next weekend. I want to support my Arrested Development peeps, and it's from the "The 40 Year Old Virgin" people, so I expect good things.
candycane_girl
I might be seeing Superbad tomorrow night. I've loved it since I saw the first ads, plus the producers and writers look good and did you guys know that the kid who plays George Michael is from Brampton, ON? I got really excited when I read that because I was staying my my cuz in Brampton at the time.
kittenb
I saw Superbad and Stardust this weekend. Loved them both for very different reasons.
kari
I loved Superbad too. Pretty funny stuff.
knorl05
yeah my little bro told me to go watch superbad, said it was hilarious off the wall type humor.

i just watched jesus camp last night, as well as parts of an inconvenient truth. both very informative and eye opening. in jesus camp this fundie preacher lady said something along the lines of, "this movement has got to have some extreme liberals shaking in their boots". that bugged me. on the personal level, i could care less what she and her people are practicing. on the political level, i dont agree with her intentions. i believe she is hoping that this movement will indoctrinate children to be evangelicals and that the future of our government will be saturated with fundamentalist christians, thus marrying church and state... i may be naive, but i dont see america turning into something that negates its very foundation. people dont seem to realize that freedom is not the problem. but i could be wrong... maybe the future of america is not a pretty one because there are people who think that more control will produce more favorable results. i just think people have unrealistic expectations of what they believe life and freedom are supposed to be about.... but that's just my liberal minded opinion.

i also want to see death at a funeral. oh and penelope.
sassygrrl
Stardust was my anti-depressant for the weekend. I'm going to see Superbad and Death at a Funeral (hey, it's got one of the guys from Firefly in it) next weekend.
bunnyb
I am so tired of the delayed releases here: Stardust, Superbad and Penelope don't open here until October sad.gif.

Knocked Up is opening this weekend so going to see that.

I'm planning a marathon of Pedro Almodovar films shortly so will report once I've indulged; would be interested in discussing them and know there are some BUSTie fans.
snow white
has anyone seen becoming jane? i love classic-type movies but i'm gonna hold out for the reveiws on this one. i just don't quite trust that toothy anne hathaway...
sukouyant
wha? why are release dates so long off where you are bunnyb? sadly i'll have nothing deep to add to Pedro Almodovar conversations. shallowville!

i haven't seen becoming jane, snowy. it would be nice if anne hathway would go through a disney detox or something, she could be a great actor methinks.

princess_dander
I just watched Me and You and Everyone We Know for the second time and I liked it much better the this time around. I still feel like I can't relate to the charaters as people, but can relate to thier emotions and why they did the things they did in the film. I really loved the theme of how people need or don't need each other, but besides this, I didn't feel the film had a strong plot. The acting was amazing and I loved the scene about the goldfish on top of the cars. Has any one else seen this film?
Jaymi
OOOOO!!! I just saw 2 Day In Paris this weekend and LOVED it. (So much that I wrote a review of it for Girlistic Magazine's upcoming issue (which is out Saturday!!)). It's so awesome and I totally recommend everyone go see it this weekend. It helps, of course, that I'm gearing up for a trip to France in the not-too-distant-future and it got me in the mood to spiff up my French.

Plus in the previews, there were two movies I want to see - The Kite Runner (LOVED the book and the movie looks like it does justice to the book) and the new documentary about the environment with Leo DeCaprio. They both look great.

I haven't seen Becoming Jane, and can't place why it sounds familiar - I'll have to look it up.

Went and saw Knocked Up, and wished I didn't pay money to see it...

I STILL have to see Hairspray - want to see it but Travolta in drag just isn't that appealing to me.

And the Bourne Ultimatum was great. I wished the plot were a little more involved, but it was great. I watched Identity and Supremacy the week before to get all caught up. smile.gif
sukouyant
Jaymi said: I STILL have to see Hairspray - want to see it but Travolta in drag just isn't that appealing to me.

He actually did it really well -- I forgot he was a man.
snow white
QUOTE(sukouyant @ Aug 23 2007, 11:58 PM) *
i haven't seen becoming jane, snowy. it would be nice if anne hathway would go through a disney detox or something, she could be a great actor methinks.

she was pretty excellent in "the devil wears prada" (and really hott, not overly toothy), but ya, a disney detox would be great.

i just saw Little Children, at first i loved it, theeen i thought it got a little creepy. but over all, it's something worth seeing.

Hairspray sounds good, i just love seeing christopher walken on screen. i have a thing for that man wink.gif
chachaheels
I like Me and You and Everyone We Know too. I like the actors very much, but also the way much of what seemed to be a little frightening or creepy was defused with innocence. I didn't know anything about Miranda July before that movie, and now I think she's quite amazing.

I still have a Cronenberg movie I signed out which must go back today, but time has naturally become pretty scarce around here. The only time I turn on the TV now is to put the sleep timer on it so I can fall asleep after about 15 minutes of Letterman. I'd like to see it, but who knows? It's Cronenberg's Spider, with Ralph Fiennes. Anyone seen it?

I don't think Anne Hathaway is the only Disney trapped actress or actor out there. She was really great in Brokeback Mountain, and she certainly held her own with Meryl Streep...but this whole Princess nonesense and even the Gerundive Jane movie: I really wish that if Disney were going to monopolize the entertainment industry they could hire some decent writers and filmmakers. They seem to make the same 3 films over and over again, and it bores the fack out of me.
anarch
I saw Spider on DVD. I found it a little difficult to follow, but liked it. Then I watched the director's commentary, which pointed out tons of details that I hadn't noticed and that made it much easier to see what was going on. So then I had to re-watch the movie again & decided I loved it. Miranda Richardson is of course fabulous. (Of course there's the issue of, if the commentary's necessary to make the message clear, perhaps the movie was too obscure? on the other hand maybe I'm just slow on the uptake, in needing its message spelled out.)

Dark, though. I think I read somewhere that it's like a counterweight to the relatively positive A Beautiful Mind.
chachaheels
Well, now I'm even more determined to see it, Anarch. I wouldn't say your dependence on the commentary means you're slow on the uptake, no way. Cronenberg definitely has his own vision, and I'd have liked him to tell me a lot more about all his movies because there is always quite a lot going on in them. He used to scare me senseless when I was younger but as I grow older I'm finding his way of seeing the world is very similar to my own, for reasons I didn't even "see" in his work when I was younger. Anyway, I'm paying the exorbitant late charge at the library (they're underfunded anyway) so I can have a close look on your recommendation.

I just can't have John Travolta in the same mental space as the one I've allotted to Divine. So I just can't watch the remake of Hairspray. On the other hand, I suppose I should be grateful for the small blessings: they could have remade Female Trouble, with Travolta playing Divine's role in that.
girltrouble
i didn't really find spider that hard to follow, actually... i hate to say this, especially about chronenberg, since he used to be one of my favorites... but i found it a bit predictable. i loved the mis-en-scene-- very claustrophobic, and the big metal monstrosity in the back ground was delightful. ralph is awesome (he can do no wrong in my book because of strange days),but i prefer mid career chronenberg. i liked a history of violence a lot, but i prefer the videodrome thru crash era. he's pretty much left the body horror genre, for the more mundane violent commentary films. sigh... i adore crash....but i'm kinky like that. wink.gif

speaking of kinky:

))<<>>((

i loved u, me and everybody. it was heartbreaking, which says it all in a film.

anna k
I liked Crash too, and when the film of the same name came out in 2005, I kept getting it confused with the Cronenberg movie.
bunnyb
I loathe Crash and think the book is the biggest load of crap I've ever read (I had to study it); it put me off watching any other Cronenberg films.
snow white
was Crash that movie w/ all the intersecting plot lines? i've been avoiding it, it looks like a gimick mascerading as something very "deep". same thing with that Butterfly Effect movie w/ ashton kutcher. along the same vein though, has anyone seen Brick?
girltrouble
oh, yeah, bunny, people love or hate c's crash. i think it hits those same melodramatic notes a douglas sirk film does but for utterly different reasons...to me it's like a bizarre, kinky romance novel, really, i can't get enough of it...i find it terribly, terribly erotic, but i'm kinky like that.... i could watch that movie a kazillion times, but the first time i didn't know what to make of it... but that was one of the most memorable critic's screenings i've attended...lol... they were awfully squirmy....smile.gif

and snow, you're thinking of another film named crash. this one stars kink charecter actor supreme, james spader, holly hunter, and rosanna arquette.
as for brick, i loved it, some here hated it....

but speaking of love or hate movies, how about, "happiness" by todd solenz, or "magnolia" by what's his head....?
Jaymi
sukouyant - lol..then I guess I better go see it! Maybe I'll treat myself to it this weekend. smile.gif

Snow - I saw little children and thought the same thing as you...started out like an offbeat love story and turned into something pretty creepy. But overall I liked it - very interesting!
designermedusa
I saw 2 Days in Paris tonight, and it was really funny. The audience was laughing so much you couldn't hear some of the dialogue. I really didn't think it was going to have so many comedic scenes. I have never cared for Adam Goldberg, but he was so good in this film.
anna k
I liked The Ten. It was irreverent and silly, and I especially liked the stories involving Winona Ryder, Gretchen Mol, Liev Schreiber, and the Rhino segment. I liked that Winona was more wild and weird and funny, Gretchen has become a better actress, Liev's very good at being deadpan and silly at the same time, and I interviewed the director David Wain for my zine once.
chachaheels
I also think Crash is one of Cronenberg's truly erotic films....but I "get" why people find it so repulsive. When it first came out on video I watched it with a bunch of friends, and one of them is still so upset about the film (this is years later!) that you just need to mention the word and he'll start ranting. Spader and Deborah Kara Unger are amazing to watch, though; and there is something so deeply united about them as a couple. I found the book to be equally disturbing, but also very good (I just finished reading it). I think Cronenberg's one of the bravest filmmakers around for actually exploring sexuality on film in a way that doesn't fit into the "porn" standards or the "code" standards we're still seeing in every commercial film being made. There's a complexity in each portrayal, and often it's really disturbing or creepy or even sickening or sometimes comical (like the sex scene featuring Maria Bello in a cheerleader's get-up on History of Violence...which also has an aspect of creepiness, come to think of it)....but that's because you have to admit that sexuality can be those very dark things. Especially between 2 people...often married people...a dynamic he likes to "expose" as wildly opposed to the Ozzie and Harriet norm we're still being fed, quite often in his movies.

But that's what I love about Cronenberg: he's the filmic antidote to "white telephones" (and we're definitely in a white-telephone revisitation period), "feel-good" movies with swelling, manipulative music scores; Disney; cynical "historical" biopics; and items like a closeted, scientology-bearded John Travolta screaming about how he's not a gay after doing a transvestite role in a movie remake originally written and directed by a gay man.

And Cronenberg's damn fine looking, too, with a calm and distinguished presence. Like you could talk to him over lunch and not have to hide from everyone else in the restaurant because his behaviour turned out to be catastrophically childish and attention depraved.

Other than that, I just watched the documentary called "Who Killed the Electric Car" and now I feel like there's very little hope.

And that Solenz' Happiness makes me think: "oy".
snow white
girltrouble~ god, i haven't seen "magnolia" since highschool, but i hated it! something about tom cruise screaming 'tame the pussy' at the top of his lungs just turns me off... (probably b/c i can see him doing that in real life)

chachaheelss~ i just googled "white telephonies" so i get the premises, but can you throw some examples out? (i was thinking "igby goes down" but maybe i'm totally off).
anarch
I loved both Magnolia and Happiness. Magnolia, because it was the first (only?) film I'd ever seen that addressed the subject of awful fathers and didn't let them off the hook. Happiness, because of the scenes between the psychologist and his son - damn fine acting, direction, and writing, all walking a tightrope balance that for me struck truth, in representing human beings in all their complexity.

What do people here think of Solondz's Storytelling? I also loved his Welcome to the Dollhouse (he so gets being unpopular in junior high school). But I've heard mixed reviews of Storytelling, and as race is a hot button issue for me I've been wondering if watching it will just piss me off.
faerietails2
Hello my lovelies! I'm back from my vacation.

I saw Becoming Jane and I liked it. It took a while to get past her accent, but after a while I didn't even notice it anymore. (Though I must admit, James McAvoy's the one who kept me hooked throughout...I drool every time I look at the man. It's Pavlovian.)

I finally saw Kinky Boots and really liked it. It's completely predictable, but whatever.

I'm I the only one who loved the increasing creepiness of Little Children (I even bought a used copy of teh movie this week)? I like the dialogue and the narration, and when I first saw it, I was like, "Hmm...what a neat little movie." And then it began to get weirder and weirder and creep me out. And I liked it. I have macabre sensibilities, what can I say? rolleyes.gif
chachaheels
"White telephones" is just a literal translation of "telefoni bianchi", an era in filmmaking around the beginning of the 20th century, particularly in Italian film. Films of that era would feature any kind of story but the one stipulation about those stories was that the characters and sets all had to be lavish and overly dressed and extremely glamourous. In other words, films that were trying to show an "ideal" of life to the audience, who, in reality, did not live "glamourously". These kinds of films were being made and shown to people who survived the dearth of the first world war, and, following that, the extreme poverty of the depression (which was much much worse there than it was here in North America). Those kinds of films lead to the rise of Neo Realism in film making: think of movies like the Bicycle Thief by Vittorio di Sica. Films which actually featured real scenery and realistic sets, characters who looked like the members in the audience, themes which grappled with the same kinds of ideas, problems, and politics those watching the movies thought about and lived with. Filmmakers became less focused on telling "fairy tale" like spectacle stories and more interested in actually reflecting the world around them as another means of connecting with their audiences. And the goal of filmmakers became less about selling "dreams" than it did about social change. Roberto Rossellini's films, for example, are so entrenched in the idea of reflecting reality that people often criticized his work as a sign of his confusion between the news and movies.

There's definitely been a return of the "white telephone" style of filmmaking in US cinema if you consider what we're shown as "typical" characters. A simple story cannot be told without the backdrop of wealth and a perfected ideal of beauty. Finances are never a concern for many characters (in fact, money's never an object, and many never even seem to work for a living or only work at jobs that pay extraordinarily well...a situation fewer and fewer people will ever know). Think of a film like You, Me, and Dupree (terrible film, but just for an example of a "light" movie made and released weekly in the US): which is about a newlywed young couple, just starting out....who've somehow acquired the means for a splendid Frank Lloyd Wright style manse gloriously outfitted in sumptuous leather couches, hermes blankets, and a kitchen that would make a chef drool. For starters. How many just-out-of-school young marrieds do you know like this? Speaking for myself, even if I include friends who are heirs/heiresses with trust funds at that age, when they "just started out": not a one.

Another example: compare the typical US film's cast with those in films from countries like the UK. Actors have to be "perfect" here in a way that doesn't seem to exist in other countries. People like Helen Mirren or Judy Dench, for example, would never have become film stars in the US (they're only famous in the US now because they became film stars in very successful British films and television series, first).

Yes, I think Igby Goes Down (a film i hardly remember, i hate to say) qualiies, but only in the sense that we're looking at a universal story told in the context of the New York Elite. Ultimately, it's about a boy who's in a dysfunctional family, undergoing some abusive situations, a kid who's supposed to be one of the best and brightest (compare it to a film like The Squid and the Whale for an example of a similar story with a less economically advantaged backdrop). I think of White Telephone whenever I see films like "You've Got Mail". A Cinderella story with oodles of spondulux, pretty pretty people, cotton candy padded aggression, and a happy little ending despite it all.

Storytelling really upset me. But I think that was the point. I like the Dollhouse movie, though...as [painful and disturbing as that was too.
sukouyant
I love that concept.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.