Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pregnancy - all things good, bad, and otherwise
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Our Bodies, Our Hells
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90
thatgirlkelly
One more thing to Zelda. Having just one of you go through genetic testing won't give you the big picture on inherited diseases. If disease is a dominant trait (meaning it will manifest even if only one of you have the gene AND that gene is passed on) the child will likely exhibit the disease or trait. To get a true picture, you would both need to be screened, only then will you be able to capture possible recessive traits that in combination (both you and he have the gene AND it is passed on) could be deleterious.
thatgirlkelly
ARRRGH! I have been psyching myself up for the amnio thinking it was this Thursday. When I checked my schedule, it turns out it is NEXT Thursday. The wait is making me crazy. Then I have to wait for the results. I think I'm going to die of waiting.

What's going on with you MTB?
pepper
i'm going to post about this in the wee ones thread but how, just exactly how do bottle feeding mamas deal with the hell that is teething? oh geez, i would be in so much trouble if i didn't have a warm boobie at the ready right now. i could just erase even pretending to get any sleep, that's for sure!
moxiegirl
same way you all do...whatever works! For us...hard teething rings and motrin. My friend who is nursing, cold washcloths and motrin!
neurotic.nelly
delurks

Hi!

I really havn't been lurking in this thread. Something is really baffling about a friend of mine. I may cross post this in bloody grrrrls.

She has always had very irregular periods. She hasn't had a period since last May and this is completely natural (no bc or anything). She is of average weight. And she thinks that she may be pregnant, so what happened? Did her body not release the egg until recently? Why would this happen?

*****easy, happy, and overall good pregnancy wishes for everyone*****

relurks
neurotic.nelly
delurks

Hi!

I really havn't been lurking in this thread. Something is really baffling about a friend of mine. I may cross post this in bloody grrrrls.

She has always had very irregular periods. She hasn't had a period since last May and this is completely natural (no bc or anything). She is of average weight. And she thinks that she may be pregnant, so what happened? Did her body not release the egg until recently? Why would this happen?

*****easy, happy, and overall good pregnancy and post-pregnancy wishes for everyone*****

relurks
anoushh
Um, sounds like she needs to see a doctor.

Yep, motrin worked wonders for us. Still does.
pepper
not having a period doesn't neccessarily mean that she is not ovulating. weird i know but totally possible.

ok, i get it. i'm just comforting her, i haven't even thought about giving her any drugs. i don't usually do that unless things are dire, so far the boobie is working fine but she has to have it right when she wants it and that's a lot in the middle of the night right now. i can't imagine having to get up to warm bottles and such 6x/night but i guess that isn't what y'all were doing either tongue.gif
falljackets
pepper, i know what you're saying for sure! i have only resorted to tylenol a couple of times for 'roo's teething. he's been surprisingly easy with it though (i should really find some wood to bang on) and he's already gotten eight of them. well, he's working on number eight now and has been for about two months - which is odd because the rest of them came in super fast. but, boob is usually what i offer him. hey, it works for him, works for me - everybody in the fj house is happy.

eta: we also use the little refrigerator rings when the teeth are just popping out...they seem to work well
pepper
this is our first top tooth and the worst so far. the bottom ones just came in like nothing so i wasn't prepared for four days of slight fever, runny nose and grouchy baby. and she just takes those teething ring things and whips them across the room, she ain't having it. it's mommy booby or nuthing. if the boob stops working and she's really hot and miserable i'd think about some baby medication but it would have to be pretty bad for me to go there. you know how i'm all about teh natural.

this thread should be the pregnant and wee baby thread, the other one is more about bigger kids these days. ah well, it all runs together kinda.
zelda
Thank you for your answers, ladies!

I have a question for all of you...when did you start taking prenatal vitamins? Mr. Zelda and I want to start trying in December when I am (finally) done with graduate school...I was thinking of going off the Pill in October and starting vitamin then, but not really "trying" until December or so...any thoughts?

Also, I think I have posted this before...and it's BUST, so I feel comfortable doing so...but Mr. Zelda smokes a little dope each night before bedtime (I never smoke)...he is willing to quit to try and get pregnant, but I'm wondering if all the scary headlines out there are true...several of my pot smoking friends have gotten pregnant easily, so I don't know...

I'm getting excited for a baby...(crosses fingers...)
pepper
well, i got knocked up by mister chronic so i wouldn't worry about that p.o.t. i think it's only an issue if you already have trouble with conception.
if you go for blood work before you conceive have your folic acid checked then, so long as it's fine just keep doing what you're doing. a regular multi is totally sufficient before hand too, folic acid deficiency is serious but pretty darn rare.

the baby belly moves are so wicked cool later on eh? like the whole belly rolls over. it's very "alien", creepy cool.
lapis
Nelly,
Even thin women can have pcos, which can cause irregular periods, and they can get pregnant.

Pepper, can you use the homeopathic teething remedies? My acupuncturist friend said they work for teething.

Hi everybody, my little lady's a screamer! She seems to love to be super loud, not fussy, just vocal. Will it end? she's 6 months.
anoushh
Hi Lapis!

Should we revive the Hip Mama thread?

PS--if you are my kid, the answer is no, but it does moderate somewhat, sometimes.
anoushh
I do know, off the top of my head, that pot can impair male fertility.

I think there was some other research I heard lately, but that's the on I recall.

As for prenatal vitamins, if you know you want to get pregnant it's a very good idea to take the vitamins, or at least a folic acid supplement (as that's the crucial one.) As the problems with neural tube formation that folic acid helps with occur very, very early by the time you know you are pregnant it can be too late.

That said, if you have a half-way good diet, you are probably just fine with the folic acid. For me it was comforting to take them during the first trimester as I was so sick I could barely eat (but for some reason the vitamins didn't bother me as long as I took them with a bit of food.)
pepper
yes, going to look for hip mama thread now...

homeopathics might work if i lived anywhere near where i could get some. i am really in a wasteland of nothing-ness here, even the local dollar store is about to close down. grr. so for now it's just homamapathics. heh.
falljackets
pepper, i found hyland's tabs in a local grocery store... i forgot but those helped 'roo also. it wasn't a spec store, just chain grocery.
moxiegirl
pep- have your momma ship you the hylands...I had totally forgotten about the awesomeness that is hylands. On the worst nights, it was a combo of motrin and hylands. As were TTC, we're realizing how much we "should" know and have totally forgotten. Yesterday, moxette was playing "baby" with her dolls, and I attempted to swaddle the bugger...useless. You'd think, after months of swaddling, i'd have it ingrained. I really, really don't remember much about the first couple months...
neurotic.nelly
QUOTE(lapis @ Apr 30 2008, 09:29 AM) *
Nelly,
Even thin women can have pcos, which can cause irregular periods, and they can get pregnant.

delurks to say thanks!

/relurking
thatgirlkelly
Am posting because tired of looking at empty martini glass. Amnio on Thursday...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! ohmy.gif
kiss_the_fiddler
ROLL CALL:
age?
first or subsequent pregnancy?
how many weeks?
having a girl? boy? surprise?
next appointment?
best thing so far?
vent?

ok, i'll go first.

age?

first

how many weeks?

little boy

next appointment?
may 15? i think. hafta look it up. have appt every two weeks now.

best thing so far?
feeling the baby move

vent?
hemorrhoids suck!

beck
hi preggos!

age?

first one that stuck

how many weeks?

i like surprises

next appointment?

next wednesday i think

best thing so far?
the first kick!

vent?
instead of the promised pregnancy suntan, sun sensitivity and bumpy rash sad.gif
thatgirlkelly
ROLL CALL:

age?

1st to make it this far

how many weeks?
14 and 6 days

will know in the next couple weeks, think it is a boy but <secretly> hoping for a girl

next appointment?
Thursday...Amnio

best thing so far?
using the pregnancy excuse to get out of things like washing the dishes rolleyes.gif

vent?
I miss regular, clockwork BMs...oh and my face in constantly peeling.
pepper
pregnancy suntan? more like irritating random brown patches (on my Face!) that will NOT go away! we're talking 10 months here and i still have them and the racing stripe. not attractive. stay out of the sun ladies and wear a BIG hat!
beck
my books said about producing more melanin and the bit about dark patches too - but they gave the impression i might be more likely to tan - fat chance!

good to know i'm not the only one though. i admittedly did spend a few hours out yesterday gardening on my roof, but c'mon, i was wearing factor 30 all over! now my face is all bumpy and gross...

pepper, is the racing stripe the belly line? i'll have to see if i have one yet when i get home from work.

ETA: ~~~Kelly, vibes coming your way for the amnio~~~ (when i first read your post, i thought you meant you were staring at your own empty martini glass - then i figured you meant the icon on the board haha!)
thatgirlkelly
Ha! I figured some might miss take my comment for tossing back a few, but you are right, it is the board icon. I wonder if your rash isn't the sunblock. I know I've had a heck of a time with my face lotions...actually any lotion since getting preggers. I've always had sensitive skin and now it's 50 times worse. Everything seems to react with my skin, thus the flaky peeling skin.

No sun sensitivity yet, but then, there hasn't been much <any> sun here yet.

I think I've felt the quickening a few times, but no movement yet. I keep having these fantasies that the baby will start somersaulting during the amnio.

Why do prenatal visits increase in frequency in the later part of the pregnancy? It would seem that there isn't a whole lot to check on at that point, it's just going to come when it comes right? Unless of course there are other medical issue. Just wondering.
moxiegirl
The quickening IS movement...just not KICKS. That little wacky flutter...think flyweight not heavyweight. The week before I felt moxette's quickening/fluttering, had an US that showed her HOPPING all over like a G.D. jumping bean!

Ok, back to my 2ww wackyness.
anoushh
Pre-eclampsia can develop in later pregancy so checking your urine and blood pressure is pretty important. It's a treatable condition, but is very serious, potentially deadly if untreated. So you want to keep on top of things.

Also other things can go wrong that it's important to keep an eye on. Unlikely they will, but if they do, you want to know right away.

I enjoyed getting out of cleaning the litter box for the entire pregancy.
anoushh
Good luck with the amnio, Kelly.
sexysandee
I have a question for all you mother's to be....

My last period was April 2... it is now May 7
I had unprotected sex April 19-22

I have taken two pregnancy tests and both of them were negative... about a week and a half after the unprotected sex I had major cramping... it has gone away I now feel bloated and a little uneasy... today I am feeling a little nauseous.

Could I still be pregnant and did some of you guys have false negative tests?
moxiegirl
when did you take said test? the trouble with early symptoms is that its totally the same as PMS... I'd take a test, and if you're unsure, call your doc. Me, I had the stupid day of the week when I went to take the pee stick this morning and BLED onto it. Awesome, anxity-pants. Had I waited until the day AFTER i was supposed to get my period...no wasted 10$ pee stick.
sexysandee
I took one test on the 29 and another on the 5th... I think it may have been too early...since my cycle is about 32 days...give or take. The cramping was right in my ovary area and very intense for a couple of hours... so much so that I went home and got into bed... last night I threw up for the first time and all day I have felt like I am about it. I have never been pregnant before... the teacher next door to me said that she took 4 tests that came out negative before she found out that she was pregnant with her son.
moxiegirl
take another test. if you're still unsure, wait a week (right!) before you take it and see what happens. Good luck! What is your "I hope" outcome, if we can ask...
pinkmartyr
ROLL CALL:

age?

first ever

how many weeks?
17 weeks, 5 days.. i'm due on october 11.

ultrasound is scheduled for may 23! feeling like its a girl...

next appointment?
had one today, u/s on the 23rd and regular visit on june 6.

best thing so far?
the nesting instinct, feeling mature enough to make space in my life for a child, sharing the whole process with my family, friends, and partner.

vent?
i would like a gin and tonic and some sushi with raw fish.
sexysandee
QUOTE(moxiegirl @ May 7 2008, 12:08 PM) *
take another test. if you're still unsure, wait a week (right!) before you take it and see what happens. Good luck! What is your "I hope" outcome, if we can ask...

I hope to God I am....my boyfriend said that he tried and prayed... unsure.gif
sexysandee
Oh and for the roll call thing... I'm 30 and I have never been pregnant before... that is about all I can answer at the moment I will keep you guys posted.... I still have not started and today is May 8
loverufus
sexysandee - positive vibes to you!!!

roll call:

age?

first

how many weeks?
25 weeks today

u/s technician said her "best guess is a girl". we feel she is a girl. but, you never know, we could be in for a surprise.

next appointment?
may 20th. next u/s june 19th.

best thing so far?
so many things! feeling the bebe move and watching the belly grow (not to mention my little a-cup boobs...which i'm happy to say are now c-cups).

vent?
the sometimes very irrational worrying about the safety of the baby (while being pregnant). and i know this worrying will just continue once the little one is here.
sexysandee
Thank you =)

Another odd thing that happened to me ~
about a week and a half after I think I got pregnant.... I had horrible cramps in my lower abdomen... so bad that I had to lay down for a bit.... The next day they were not has bad... now I'm not cramping at all, but I feel a little nauseous.
thatgirlkelly
Hi All,
Had the amnio today. It hurt bunches, lots of cramping. The ultrasound technician was even able to show me where the needle went in and how my uterus cramped around it....sucky! Now we have to wait two weeks for the results.

On the up side we saw the baby for the first time, it looks just like a BABY! Very surreal. We also heard the heart beat. Couldn't see the sex, but the amnio results will tell us definitively the sex.

Hope everyone is doing well!
sexysandee
QUOTE(blanchedeveraux @ May 8 2008, 03:08 PM) *
In the beginning I had a lot of weird quasi-cramps. It's the feeling of everything starting to happen in there.

Cramps and all the symptoms... but the darn pregnancy test was negative this morning.... I am 2 days late.
Did any of you experience a negative pregnancy test.

CONGRATS ON MAKING IT THROUGH YOUR EXAM KELLY!!!!
moxiegirl
I'd call your doc and ask what to do...
beck
hey everybody!

two questions:

#1 thoughts on pregnant people getting on ladders? Not a big one, just a small stepladder or even a chair would do, i just need to be about two foot taller so i can reach the tops of the walls i want to paint (eco-friendly, no fumes paint!). i love painting stuff so i don't really want to delegate the whole thing to my boyfriend, although i know he'd be happy to do it.

#2 anyone with a belly ring or bar, and advice on what they did whilst pregnant? Now my belly sticks out, the top of my bar keeps catching on things. I'm hoping to keep something in it as long as possible but think will have to take it out when i'm really big as i think it might get sore.

Sandee, one month while we were trying, my usually clockwork cycle was a whole week out, from all the stressing about it. wacko.gif When I got pregnant, my first preggo test (on the day I was due) was so faint you could barely see anything, the line got darker each day and by two or three days overdue it was dark enough to see properly (rather than craning my neck and holding it at every possible angle!) Hope that helps, and good luck with everything smile.gif
beck
thanks Blanche! wow, you're nearly done! maybe i'll just paint as far as i can reach... i definitely have a belly now, just waiting for bf to take some pics so i can post here...just got on the scales (i rarely do, but was curious) and i've gained ten pounds (i'm 22 weeks). i'm getting bigger by the day!

on a separate rant, spent a mostly nice weekend with the bf's brother and SIL, we babysat on saturday for their 5 month old - adorable and a pretty good baby but man i was so tired by the end of the day! it freaked me out a little how much hard work it was - intellectually i know that baby care is full time but it still felt tough - although he is a happy baby he gets carried a lot of the time and i forgot how heavy that gets after a while! and he was kind of more clingy than he is with his mother, guess he missed her. Good practice though, and it was great seeing how good my bf was with the baby wub.gif

rant-wise, the not so nice part was a throwaway comment by my BIL about gay people - they are a sweet couple but of the born-again variety of christians (which i have some experiences of my own with that are posted elsewhere in the lounge). i am bi but not out to bf's family apart from his sweet sister (rest of family are not too religious, it just never really came up).

it just really upset me on a few levels (and pg hormones prob didn't help) - the guilt that i don't have to deal with that shit everyday the way i would if i was having this babe with a girl, the frustration that nice people can have such a massive fucking blind spot, the fact that as a pregnant chick with a boyfriend people de facto assume i'm straight, sad that their adorable baby will grow up with a retarded world view (in that respect) ...aaarggh too many feelings in one go!

my bf is so awesome and totally understood all of that though smile.gif

i know from long experience that there is no reasoning with evangelicals on anything to do with S-E-X - i took some comfort in the fact that a lot of the more hardcore ones from my childhood had kids who turned out to be gay wink.gif plus his sister is bi too haha little does he know...

i think if he ever makes any remarks again i will just point out that it's personally upsetting to me and equally as offensive as racist comments, and ask him not to say things like that in front of me or my kid, and leave it at that.

If he was an out and out fucktard it would be easier because i could just avoid them, but SIL is wonderful and we are quite close, we just know not to talk about certain things...
pinkmartyr
about stepladders...

i got on the utility stepladder the other day to reach the baking powder in the spice cabinet, and my BF reacted as if i had just taken a double tequila shot in my condition! before i got on the stepladder, i didn't think twice about it. i'm 18 weeks and just starting to show to the rest of the world. i do agree with blanche that as i get bigger, i might not be as comfortable on the ladder. it really didn't occur to me til afterward that i need to re think the stepladder in the coming weeks.

one change i have made, though, is no more lifting 50lb boxes of clay at work, especially when i have sixth graders who are more than willing to do it. some of the kids have really surprised me at how strong they are! just this week i started to get uncomfortable bending over at the end of the day, so i am going to ask the kids to help load the kiln on thursday.

on piercings...

i've had my nipples pierced for about ten years. i took the rings out during my first trimester because it was just too painful with all the boob tenderness.

ps, i think i felt the baby move a couple times last week!
thatgirlkelly
Sooooo, my boy friend's parents adopted a baby. It happened oddly fast considering how many people are trying to adopt fresh shiny white babies from the US. It is a very long story, so let me abbreviate things by saying the birth couple has adopted out children before. The birth occurred about a month ago. The birth mom back out, then decided to proceed, then backed out and then finally last week signed the papers and now my 30 year old boyfriend has a one month old sibling.

I'm talking about this because I have reacted terribly to this situation. I feel like my thunder has been stolen. That the first grand child will now be just another kid in the family. I know this is selfish and unreasonable but I can't help it. We haven't told his parents that we are pregnant, we wanted to but they were dealing with the craziness of the on again off again adoption and didn't want to pull an "IN YOUR FACE" announcement. Then we though it would be best to wait until after the amnio results, because wouldn't it just suck if the worse happened and we had gotten them all excited again for nothing.

Now I'm just sad and bummed out and completely hormonal, so much so that I cried when BF told me he was holding his little sister and they weren't tears of joy. So anyway, i just needed to spill my guts. As BF says, in a way this is good since now they won't be as involved with the grandchild...something we were trying to figure out how to manage anyway.
p_176
<delurks>
congrats everyone on their (pending) babies!
i'm not pregnant, and will not be for a long time. however, since my guy and i are talking about getting married, pregnancy has come up in discussion also. i have pms, and my guy was worried about me being really hormonal during pregnancy also...i asked my gyn, and he said the biggest complaint was fatigue not hormonal issues. huh??
beck
yikes kelly! it all sounds very odd, especially the mention of money changing hands... not to mention, if yr BF is 30, they must be what, in their mid-50s, early 60s?

i totally get how you must be feeling weird and deflated. although if you had been looking to limit/manage their involvement with your child, i can see your bf's point too. what about your side of the family? do you think you'll get a good reaction from them, and from your friends? i bet once you've spilled the beans to them you will have a lot of great people who will be really excited to be involved and play a positive role in your baby's life.

my slight thunder-stealing moment was from my in-laws, who were actually really happy, but i was a bit touchy because i felt like they assumed we were copying the bro/sis in-law, when actually we'd been trying for some time. i didn't mind not being the first, but was annoyed they thought we put that little thought into it that we'd seen their cute baby and just gone for it! (ok, so maybe i was being a bit over-sensitive there)

p_176, i didn't suffer much from pms before getting knocked up, but i guess the hormonal fluctuations that cause pms will be different during pregnancy, no? i can definitely vouch for the fatigue, especially in the first 3 months but i still get more tired now too. i have noticed i feel a little more emotional/weepy at times, but nothing to write home about.

ETA: not seen Fiddler round here for a while now - you out there Fiddler? how you doing?
anoushh
Kelly, the way you are feeling makes perfect sense to me, given what you describe!
beck
QUOTE(blanchedeveraux @ May 15 2008, 11:20 AM) *
Beck,
I had a similar thunder-stealing moment when I got engaged. My sister/cousin got engaged about 6 months before me, and when we announced it at a family gathering, my Grandmother proclaimed, "Monkey see, monkey do!!"

waaah! families huh?? you must have the patience of a saint!
pepper
that's so funny, as if your family member made it up or something. like, duh, hello, people get married and make babies, you sure didn't get the idea from any one of them in particular.

thought i'd post this from another mama site i visit.

What is colostrum? How does it benefit my baby?

Your breasts produce colostrum beginning during pregnancy and continuing through the early days of breastfeeding. This special milk is yellow to orange in color and thick and sticky. It is low in fat, and high in carbohydrates, protein, and antibodies to help keep your baby healthy. Colostrum is extremely easy to digest, and is therefore the perfect first food for your baby. It is low in volume (measurable in teaspoons rather than ounces), but high in concentrated nutrition for the newborn. Colostrum has a laxative effect on the baby, helping him pass his early stools, which aids in the excretion of excess bilirubin and helps prevent jaundice.
When your baby is breastfed early and often, your breasts will begin producing mature milk around the third or fourth day after birth. Your milk will then increase in volume and will generally begin to appear thinner and whiter (more opaque) in color. In those first few days it is extremely important to breastfeed your newborn at least 8-12 times each 24 hours, and more often is even better. This allows your baby to get all the benefits of the colostrum and also stimulates production of a plentiful supply of mature milk. Frequent breastfeeding also helps prevent engorgement.
Your colostrum provides not only perfect nutrition tailored to the needs of your newborn, but also large amounts of living cells which will defend your baby against many harmful agents. The concentration of immune factors is much higher in colostrum than in mature milk.
Colostrum actually works as a natural and 100% safe vaccine. It contains large quantities of an antibody called secretory immunoglobulin A (IgA) which is a new substance to the newborn. Before your baby was born, he received the benefit of another antibody, called IgG, through your placenta. IgG worked through the baby's circulatory system, but IgA protects the baby in the places most likely to come under attack from germs, namely the mucous membranes in the throat, lungs, and intestines.
Colostrum has an especially important role to play in the baby's gastrointestinal tract. A newborn's intestines are very permeable. Colostrum seals the holes by "painting" the gastrointestinal tract with a barrier which mostly prevents foreign substances from penetrating and possibly sensitizing a baby to foods the mother has eaten.
Colostrum also contains high concentrations of leukocytes, protective white cells which can destroy disease-causing bacteria and viruses.
The colostrum gradually changes to mature milk during the first two weeks after birth. During this transition, the concentrations of the antibodies in your milk decrease, but your milk volume greatly increases. The disease-fighting properties of human milk do not disappear with the colostrum. In fact, as long as your baby receives your milk, he will receive immunological protection against many different viruses and bacteria.

Stomach capacity of the newborn

When mothers hear that colostrum is measurable in teaspoons rather than ounces, they often wonder if that can really be enough for their babies. The short answer is that colostrum is the only food healthy, full-term babies need. The following is an explanation:

A 1 day old baby's stomach capacity is about 5-7 ml, or about the size of a marble. Interestingly, researchers have found that the day-old newborn's stomach does not stretch to hold more. Since the walls of the newborn's stomach stays firm, extra milk is most often expelled (spit up). Your colostrum is just the right amount for your baby's first feedings!

By day 3, the newborn's stomach capacity has grown to about 0.75-1 oz, or about the size of a "shooter" marble. Small, frequent feedings assure that your baby takes in all the milk he needs.

Around day 7, the newborn's stomach capacity is now about 1.5-2 oz, or about the size of a ping-pong ball. Continued frequent feeding will assure that your baby takes in all the milk he needs, and your milk production meets his demands.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.