Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pregnancy - all things good, bad, and otherwise
The BUST Lounge > Forums > Our Bodies, Our Hells
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90
kiss_the_fiddler
I can relate to the tired thing. I'm 14 weeks now and still very tired. I take a nap almost every day. I get up late. I go to bed early. I'm so tired that I'm happy if I get one simple task done each day, such as emptying and loading and running the dishwasher. People say that the tiredness goes away in the second tri. I sure hope they're right. I'm ready to have more energy.

fiddler
danilu
I'm 33 weeks preggo. I feel like I've been pregnant forever. Not only am I exhausted, hungrier, and none of my clothes fit, but I feel completely unatractive. People tell me this should be the time where you are supposed to glow with pride. I feel almost guilty that I dont feel that way. I'm covered in stretch marks, and just so you know I used the belly butter, and it didn't do shit, I cant sit comfortably, my back hurts like hell, and I have no energy. I feel like I'm supposed to be excited about my new look, but it changes so damn much I cant get used to it, and once I finally get used to a my size it changes again, and I have to get used to it all over again. Now dont get me wrong, I'm very excited to be a mother. I'm excited to watch something beautiful grow. Am I selfish that I dont want to compramise my body for it though? I realize there is nothing I can do about it. I just feel depressed all the time. My appearance makes me not want to visit my friends, or get out of the house. I'm not saying that I'm a blimp or anything. I currently weigh a wopping 178lbs. I've gained 32lbs as of my last doc appointment. I hate that I'm not comfortable with my body. I've always been a confident person, and now it seems that my confidence level has plumitted. Does anybody else feel as shitty as I do, or am I alone?
beck
((danilu))

i'm not that far along yet (i wish) but do you have someone (a partner, a friend?) supporting you through this? I would imagine even the most confident person could find it a tough time especially if there isn't someone telling them they look hot (i bet you do!) and making them feel nurtured. have you shared how you are feeling with them because i bet they would give you some reassurance? i know that friends of mine found it made a huge difference having really nice flattering maternity wear, my SIL got some really great bargains from e-bay and it made a big difference to how she felt about her body - you could really see the confidence it gave her to be wearing things that flattered her new shape.
danilu
QUOTE(beck @ Jan 20 2008, 12:03 PM) *
((danilu))

i'm not that far along yet (i wish) but do you have someone (a partner, a friend?) supporting you through this? I would imagine even the most confident person could find it a tough time especially if there isn't someone telling them they look hot (i bet you do!) and making them feel nurtured. have you shared how you are feeling with them because i bet they would give you some reassurance? i know that friends of mine found it made a huge difference having really nice flattering maternity wear, my SIL got some really great bargains from e-bay and it made a big difference to how she felt about her body - you could really see the confidence it gave her to be wearing things that flattered her new shape.

My husband is my partner in crime, but he works alot. I'm alone most of the time. When he is home he is wonderful. The thing that is killing me though is he's not comfortable being physical at this time. I assure him it's not going to effect anything, but he insists on waiting. I understand I guess, but at the same time it makes me feel worse. We went from having sex every day to going months without it. I havn't been told I was "hot" in a very long time. I'm hoping this is just a temporary problem. And finding flattering clothing right now seems like it would be a waste of money. I dont have too much longer to go, and I really cant afford to buy clothes that I'll only be wearing for another month.
kiss_the_fiddler
Danilu,
I'm sorry you're having a tough time. For me, it's different. I'm the one who doesn't want sex. I'm tired and I never feel well. My sweet wife thinks I'm hot pregnant. I just feel sick. For me and my wife, I've found that talking helps. Best of luck.

fiddler
shinyx3
danilu, i have a 5month old baby. i did not like my pregger body either. in fact the only good thing about being preggers at all was that after 40 wks of feeling like shit and looking even worse i got a really beautiful baby. i also went from having a great sex life to pretty much nothing. (at six months preg. my husband was looking at me and said "oh, my gawd, you are ripe!") i am still having body image issues that i am not sure i know how to get over. (fiddler says "change your definition of fat") i guess i am not being much help here but . . . you are far from alone.
beck
hmm, i see what you mean on the clothes, although you might get some good stuff second-hand (SIL got a big bag of stuff for almost nothing). on the sex thing, if your husband's not helping maybe a bit of DIY is in order?? you will get the endorphins and stuff and it's still sending a positive message to your body and might help with the frustration! is he not being physically affectionate at all, or is it just that he's not comfortable with full sex? perhaps he could give you a massage or something, might help you feel more comfortable too? Good luck!
beck
bah, i so did not need to see this New study on caffeine consumption

I had already made what i considered a heroic effort to cut down to the recommended 300mg limit. Now even that is too much apparently. I'm English dammit, it's what the country runs on!

Ho hum, off to buy some disgusting hippy tea instead. 6 weeks today, hope I've not done any damage and that it wasn't the reason for my last m/c sad.gif
moxiegirl
danilu, you are NOT ALONE! Most of us here can tell you that pregnancy is no picnic, and the whole "glowing" thing must be marketing speak for the sweaty-"glow" one gets when overweight, tired and puking are a daily part of life. The last 4-5 weeks of my pregnancy were horrible (and the first 16 even worse than horrible). 32 LBS is totally normal, not fat at all. And, you need to have a serious conversation with your husband about his "holding off" issues...and even if he's not a vocal type, he needs to acknowledge the cool shit your body is doing right now. That all being said, it gets really rough when you know the bebe is "almost" done and all...

beck...that article is scary...scare inducing, to be honest. Enjoy your coffee. I hate fear mongering reporters.
pepper
i can't open that article for some reason but how about just going half and half? if it's coffee, replace half with swiss water decaf (the other decaffeinating process results in something that is far worse for you than caffeine!), and if it's tea one bag reg and one of decaf in the pot, or just plain decaf. i have a nice earl grey that tastes just the same and gives me a boost just through association.
surely panic and guilt are just as bad, if not worse than, a glass of wine or a cup of coffee! you can't undo, just do the best you can from here on out.

my face got fat at the end of both pregnancies, i just felt so unattractive it was blah. my gf is nearly done, 6-7 weeks left to go and at her shower this weekend i noticed that her face was fat. she looked happy and healthy and nice except for that, i was thinking to myself "ugh, so that's what i looked like? nice." whatever, it changes so damn fast it's barely worth the brain power it takes to think about it. the baby at the end makes up for a great deal of bother and discomfort before hand happy.gif
beck
oops x2
beck
you're right, i wasn't drinking much coffee at all, just my usual very strong tea. I got down to the occasional coffee and 3 or 4 cups of tea a day, so not ridiculous amounts anyway. The article basically quoted a US study on caffeine consumption and miscarriage risk and said that the current UK recommended limit of 300mg was too high and it should be less than 200mg.

i am just trying so hard to send myself happy messages and then last night i had a horribly vivid dream that left me a little on edge. when i am awake if i get a scary thought i try to replace it with visualising telling my family i'm 12 weeks pregnant, that seems to be working pretty well and i am mostly pretty chilled. i guess it's harder to police your dreams though!

feel better for getting this out of my system though. i am such a thread hog...
moxiegirl
pepper...did you "decide" to try for princess, or did she just happen? This descision whether to try for #2 seems much harder than trying for #1 did...weightier somehow. I think we're 99% "let's do it", but i'm not a risk taker, so I hesitate.
pepper
oh geez, i so was not trying for #2. i could not believe it when he said "oops" to me one night. there is no oops in my world, only babies man. i regret nothing, she's flipping adorable.
beck
aw cuteness!
loverufus
cute little ones, pepper!

seriously...all i want to do is...nothing. i woke up feeling okay this morning - i slept in, felt it was time to get out of bed and stay up. ate breakfast, moved to the couch and was zonked out again. like as in a deep little nap. woke up, ate, and feel like taking another nap. i know this is normal, right? my mom-in-law keeps telling me that when she was pregnant, she slept all day.

i want to muster up the energy to go for a walk, too, but it's soo cold out right now...i should probably just do it, the fresh air (freezing as it is) might be good for me.

hope you all are feeling well!
kiss_the_fiddler
beck,
you're not being a thread hog. i just don't have anything nice to say today. i'll try again later.
fiddler
beck
hey fiddler, i was wondering how you're getting on. how is the gallbladder thing? You must be getting near to 16 weeks huh? do you have a cute bump yet? hope you're starting to feel better
knorl05
delurking to repost that caffeine article for beck: Coffee 'raises miscarriage risk'
pepper
thanks knorl, i had a read. note the words "increases risk of miscarriage", not "causes miscarriage". i do beleive this is good information for women who have a difficult time holding on to a pregnancy, whatever can be done to create a stickier baby environment is terrific. however, a cup a joe ain't gonna be responsible for knocking baby free, there are Many other factors involved there. i think that there is so much sorrow and even guilt associated with losing a small one, any info like this can add to that heap. it's not neccessary to take this article, or any of the mulititude of other, too much to heart. like i said, just move on and do the best you can from here on out. i take info like this that comes along just in time to do something about it as a great gift. terrific, thanks for the news. but my mama always says, what you don't know can't hurt you and in a lot of ways that's true. we take things very seriously these days, and that's good sometimes, but what's done is done and usually we're no worse off for it.

blanche, i'm wrapping up something huge right now and then your stuff is on the way!
kiss_the_fiddler
Heya,
I think I can come up with something nice to say today. I'm in a better mood because I don't have a migraine right now. I'll try. It's very cold here and when it's so cold, the sky is so pretty. Ok, that was my nice thing for the day. Now for the rest. I'm 15 weeks. Hello second trimester! Now it's time for the nausea to stop and the tiredness to lift. Right? I hope so soon. Yes, I'm getting a bump. I'm plenty chubby to start with so I sort of feel like I have a head start. I have one pair of maternity jeans that i wear every day. They're so comfortable. I bought some stretchy fabric the other day that I will use to sew belly bands and to alter a pair of jeans to turn them into maternity jeans. Anyway . . .

beck, there are so many reasons to m/c. chances are, it wasn't anything you did or didn't do. I hope you don't blame yourself for what happened.

fiddler
beck
so tired. I'm not sleeping so well - can't get comfortable and waking up in the night to pee. As soon as I get up i'm tired and i'm yawning all day. my boss noticed today, someone else commented on it the other day.

it'll all be worth it if it sticks though...

plus i've been approached for a job - it would be quite high-profile and a good opportunity for me. I don't want to take it but also don't want them to think I'm not ambitious. A bit wary of saying I'm pg at this early stage but any other answer could put them off approaching me in the future, and if i'll be taking mat leave i need all the job offers i can get afterwards.

Good to hear your news fiddler, and i hope the symptoms let up very soon. Thanks for the reassurance on the caffeine thing pepper, I'm going to try and find a suitable herbal/fruit tea that I can wean myself on to! Got one yesterday but then googled it and found echinacea was not advised during pregnancy - gah! the internet really is a mixed blessing.

Sorry for more 'me me me', just needed to vent

*gets back to work*

kiss_the_fiddler
Had an OB appt today. I've gained almost a pound since my last appt two weeks ago. Doc still won't sign off on me taking an exercise class though because I'm still 2 pounds under my start wt. Anyway, Doc says that Baby looks good. I had blood drawn for serum test to look for genetic stuff. I'll be scheduled soon for a 4D ultrasound. We'll find out the gender then. I'm excited for that.

fiddler
pepper
you will find that most herbal teas have that caveat about use during pregnancy, usually it will say "or on the advice of a healthcare practitioner". drink the echinacea, just in moderation like any remedy. it is a medicine after all. but you can easily find yummy herbal teas that are blended for flavour only. there are some nice yogi teas that have licorice in them that makes them naturally sweet which is excellent if you are watching your sugar (you may be told to avoid licorice during pregnancy too but it's fine). and any of the celestial seasonings dessert teas are good with sweet and milk like a regular tea, almond sunset is my favourite.
pepper
oh man. that red raspberry leaf tea blend is terrific for tonifying the uterus, it should be drunk daily by every pregnant woman everywhere! the measure is one cup daily until the last three or so week when you can up the amount as much as you like, a litre isn't too much at that point.

between chacha and i we should be able to give you excellent natural/herbal advice. i have a lot of practical experience with it and she, well she's just amazingly knowledgeable.

i am waiting on your parcel then until you know, i have got the most ridiculously adorable girly baby clothes. things a practical mama like me would hardly ever buy herself. ahh, christmas. hee.
wilhelminawonka
I'm 19 weeks pregnant, and so far, I've really liked it. There were a few weeks where I was gagging a lot and feeling pretty sick, but it's so exciting!
I had my 2nd ultrasound today, and it was so amazing to see our little baby wiggling around in there. I'm going to go for a 3-d ultrasound in a couple of weeks, and I just can't wait! I've finally started to feel our little fetus, but I've been SO gassy lately, that it's been really difficult to distinguish between the feelings!

I have to agree about the red raspberry leaf tea. My midwife "prescribed" it to me right away. 1 cup a day in the first trimester, 2 in the second, and 3 in the third. It's so yummy to!

Is anyone here doing prenatal yoga? I'm going to start this week, and I'm really looking forward to it.
kiss_the_fiddler
wilhelminawonka - congrats on your pregnancy. I'm glad you're enjoying it. I'm 16 weeks and am NOT enjoying it yet. I'm still pretty sick but I have hopes that it will pass soon. My doc says I can't start prenatal yoga or water exercise until I gain back the weight I've lost. Grrr. . .

So, you can feel your baby moving, huh? How cool! I haven't yet. It's something to look forward to. I'm also looking forward to our big ultrasound. It's coming up soon but I don't know exactly when yet.

fiddler
moxiegirl
blanche- what if your wee one is a laila ali?

smile.gif
sessy
*delurking*

hello, preggies. popping in because I am 37 wks along and things are moving and shaking, but I'm trying not to make a big deal of it (hence not telling mom, sister, friends) and am thus about to burst!!

also I would love your thoughts on my sitch, of course, if you have any to share.

so

on Thursday night/Friday morning, I woke up at 3:30am with contractions.....maybe 10 minutes apart, pretty freaking intense, not lasting more than 30 seconds though. They went for a good 4 hours and were accompanied with this very light pink spotting business. now, my shower was scheduled for Saturday, and my peops were arriving on Friday afternoon, so eager as I am to meet this baby, I did explain to the little bean that this was not the best timing.

so - contractions eventually petered out, and when I went to visit my midwife the next day, she checked me out and found my cervix very very soft but not at all dilated. she said mucous plug was pretty much gone, and I seemed about 50% effaced (yay!!)......and that I could expect the show to start soon enough, but could-be-days-could-be-weeks.....

since then, nothing on Saturday, nothing on Sunday.....Sunday middle of the night I had some mild crampiness (a less intense version of the contractions), and yesterday middle of the night, same thing. But no more pinkiness, and nothing 'organized.' I am feeling very. very. very. sleepy and very. very. very. big, but otherwise same as usual.

thus: sessy is biding her sweet time, trying not to 'watch the pot,' wondering if this baby is coming or what?
beck
feeling a bit icky...i get starving hungry which makes me nauseous. crackers are helping though - i have a tin by my bed and on my desk at work. If it stays like this i can totally cope though - just mildly queasy. Sleepiness is better since I started going to bed 2 hours earlier than usual although I got woken up today by foxes - they make the most crazy squealing noises! The tea/coffee thing is not an issue as I just don't fancy it anymore. Just drinking lots of water and looking for some lemon squash (as per Anoussh's tip) that doesn't have nasty additives in.

7 weeks 2 days today. I'm feeling it more than last time which I'm taking as a good sign. I'm going for an early scan next week which should be reassuring, and I trawl through the archives here now and again to read preggo stories with happy endings.

And feeling really proud b/c i gave a presentation to a bunch of police chiefs on Monday and it went great (i had been nervous that I'd be feeling sick but all was well). Might try and keep the diary a bit clear for the next few weeks though, just in case.

hugs, sticky vibes, and supportive hair-holding/backrubbing to everyone!
pepper
i googled lemon squash recipe and they all say the same thing. add lemon juice and sugar or sugar syrup to soda water, stir and drink. sounds pretty darn easy to me! might be nice with maple syrup instead of sugar but that's the canadian in me talking, eh.

sessy, for some reason nobody in here liked this advice before but i'll say it again anyhow. when i was late coming my gran had my mom scrub the kitchen floor with a brush on her hands and knees and i came the next day. something about the position and the motion gets it going.
that and a good orgasm, R U feelin' it? give it a go! good luck.
sessy
thanks, pepper. I do intend to get some tonight - nice thought!

beck (and other early preggos): I found Lemon Ginger Yogi Tea to be really great during the nauseated I-feel-like-I'm-living-on-a-boat phase of pregnancy. and on the happy pregnancy stories tip: I totally recommend you check out books by Ina May Gaskin - Spiritual Midwifery is the classic, of course, and Ina May's Guide to Childbirth is my fave preggo book in my entire collection (which is extensive, I assure you).

The awesome thing about both of these books is that they start out with lots and lots and lots of birth stories - not all of them are fairy tales, but they represent a wide range of experiences and come from a warm, yes-you-can-do-it (if a little psychedelic, in the case of Spiritual Midwifery) place.

Another good one is The Baby Book by Dr. and Martha Sears - again, lots of stories. I found them reassuring.

On another topic: I am now so big that when I go lap swimming, I cannot flip-turn at the wall anymore. That is, the belly sticks out so far that I am unable to curl into a ball small enough that keeps me from almost hitting my head on the bottom of the pool when I flip forward. Sheesh.

good vibes to all of you -
pepper
OMG Best.Video.Ever

cross posted everywhere. pass it on.
beck
got a nice pg perk yesterday, my dental checkup was free! and no cavities either - go me!

afterwards i decided to go spend all the money i'd saved on books and CDs - anyway i was in Borders peeking at the pregnancy books aisle and there was this woman with a little girl around the 18 month stage. The kid was pulling books off the shelf and chucking them on the floor.

Now, i can see why that would be lots of fun when you're small, but i was kind of surprised to see the woman not say anything to the kid, and then, just walk off and leave all the mess behind.

Um, not fair on the people that work there! And the kind of thing that makes people hate parents.

I am going to rule over my children with an iron fist bwahahaha. Or at least tidy up the devastation they leave in their wake.

moxiegirl
beck- we always figure the "kids" section of a bookstore/library is "OK" destructive tendencies, mostly after being scolded by bookstiore workers and librarians for cleaning up ("that's why we work in the KIDS department!"). Same goes for toy aisles in Chez Target, etc. Anywhere else, iron fist.
beck
heehee it was the parenting section! which made for a nice little tableau...

maybe she had given up and was hoping to find a self-help book that would make the kid stop
kiss_the_fiddler
I went to see an acupuncturist today. I showed up quite nauseated (as I have been nearly 24/7 for way too many weeks now). By the end of the appt, I was actually hungry! So I ate. Yup, I ate food! And it was good! I've felt relatively human and un-nauseated all evening! I may have found magic. I love it!
fiddler
beck
wow that's great fiddler! i am totally going to an acupuncturist if i get much sickness, i've found one just round the corner from my place. there was also lots of information on her site about using acupuncture to avoid induction, i can post the link if anyone is interested.

going for my 8 week scan on Monday morning...please cross your fingers for me BUSTies...

pepper
i know, it freaked me out good and hard too. baby in pool=not good usually so it was weird to wrap my head around what i was seeing. i want to take the instructor training so we can have it here. if you can get 30 parents interested they'll come to you, you know.
there's a pool one town over (salt water too!) and i had such good intentions to take both the kids regularly and get them swimming but i don't drive and my mom is just ridiculous about giving me notice that she'd like to go. i wouldn't mind, i dunno, shaving my legs and bikini line so i'm not wearing my extra winter warmth in the pool, ya know. but she always calls me 5 minutes before she wants to drive out there, wtf.
beck
i just watched that video - wow. not that water is the top hazard in my chilly inner-city neighbourhood (top 3 probably more like pitbulls, bad drivers and knives), but i really want my kids to be confident swimmers rather than not cracking it until they're in their 20s *blush*

in other news, i just lost my breakfast - sorry if tmi but i know you guys will understand why that makes me so happy. go baby!!

it was brushing my teeth that started it off - glad i got that dental checkup out the way last week. strangely, i feel great now.
kiss_the_fiddler
beck,
yes, i do understand why losing your breakfast makes you happy. it made me happy too the first time it happened to me. after too many weeks of feeling like that though, it's old. i hope you have it easy. i'm excited about your upcoming scan.
fiddler
beck
yeah you have definitely had way more than your fair share! hope the acupuncture keeps working for you
Lindsey
Had a scan done today. Ectopic pregnancys run in my family and just my luck, looks like I might be having one. My sister had all the same symptoms I am having. If I am pg I would be 7 weeks and 4 days. She did not get her positive test till 9 weeks, blood tests came back negative on her even up to her surgery date(they were going to do a d&c because of miscarraige but when they got into do surgery they found it was ectopic. similar thing happend to my grandmother). She had a cyst on her ovary which made her ovary/cyst 3 times bigger then her other ovary. I have the same thing. They can not see anything on the ultrasound and want me to do a hpt 2 times a week to see if I get a positive or until a period shows up. I am very frustrated and a little scared because I know what an ectopic pregnancy can do if it is not taken care of.
beck
oh lindsey i'm really sorry. it sounds as though you are getting good medical care and are in good hands. i really hope it resolves itself and that you are getting plenty of support from your family. I'll keep everything crossed for you. (((Lindsey)))

just dropping in to say that the scan was fine - spot on for size, heart rate, it's all looking good. The puking yesterday did help to encourage me that this time it's real, but seeing the head and hands and little heartbeat pulsing away was really amazing.

I know the risk is much lower now so feel a lot more relaxed. Looking forward to getting through the next four weeks but I think the graphic nightmares should stop now to be replaced by happy baby dreams.
beck
ooh exciting blanche! yeah, it was great.

the dr didn't have the greatest bedside manner ('well, let's hope the same thing doesn't happen with this one' were her words), but so worth it to see the bean's little head and hands and heart.

the NHS provides great clinical care but they are a bit lacking when it comes to the customer experience...

and the plus side of the soul-destroying waiting room, waiting for hours, surly reception staff etc is that i think it helped build my case for homebirth - the bf saw first hand why i don't want to spend any more time in that place than is strictly necessary...
kiss_the_fiddler
any news yet, blanche? I can hardly wait to hear . . .

I must be feeling better. I actually got something done today! I packed up the christmas ornaments that were still on our tree (fake tree) and I made myself a pair of maternity jeans out of some really stretchy fabric and a pair of jeans that fits my badonka-butt. I think they're cute.

And, I'm eating! When I look back at what I've eaten, it makes me laugh. For starters (not counting my middle of the night snacks of which there were probably 3), a bowl of dry cereal with peanut butter and milk on it. Then, green olives stuffed with almonds. Then Thai sort of noodles with more peanut butter. Now I want chocolate cake. I think what I really need though, is veggies.

beck, I'm so happy your scan went well. Sorry about the dreadful waiting room but glad it was worth it. I'm glad you can relax and begin to enjoy growing your little babe.

fiddler
pepper
oMG!

i can't take it anymore! Blanche, is it a boy or a girl already!!! aaaahhh, the anticipation is driving me wild!
kiss_the_fiddler
Woo-hoo! A little boy! Sweet!

pepper
squee! so excitamated! of Course you felt good about it, that's how you feel when the wee thing comes out and you find out the sex too. people are so freaked out by not knowing but it's just like that. whatever you get feels right in the end (unless you really, Really didn't want one or the other).

and never fear, i'm certain that i can come up with one or two boy things for you sweetie. when are you due again? gotta get seasonally prepaired you know, it's a drag getting cute clothes that are totally seasonably wrong.
pepper
i found socks to be a bother, they just fall right off anyhow. even those robeez slippers i hold off on until bebe is walking around.
what i liked were sleepers and for as long as possible too. i did NOT enjoy the gaping neck of "lap tees" or onsies with that neck either, those are frustrating, i go for snaps and zips. and sleepers that end at the ankle are so stupid too, you end up with bare legged baby all darn day long. same with seperate tops and pants, you got a baby with a totally bare back most of the time. sleepers are the way to go man, super easy, the whole baby is covered, nothing gets tangley or rides up or down and it's easy to get into and out of and to wash. and i do NOT like those baby sleeping bags with the hole at the crotch to strap them into car seats and such. i have a couple of warm suits that have arms and legs with footies and hand coverings attached, they are the best IMO.
so much baby stuff is completely ridiculous.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.