The story of one young woman's life with Schizoaffective Disorder, including information about suicidality, dealing with mental illness symptoms, getting treatment, medications, therapy, improvements, and the symptoms of this disorder which include depression, mania/hypomania and psychosis. The purpose of this blog is not only to tell the story of how one woman went from delusions and hearing voices to returning to college and part -time work, but also to create awareness about all mental illnesses and combat the stigma that enshrouds them. If you are a person living with a mental illness, or you care about someone who is, or you want to learn more about mental health, this blog is espeically for you.
Reviews (0)Be the first to review this listing!
On Newsstands Now: Oct/Nov 2014
Trending on BUST
- Fri. 24 Oct, 2014 (All day)
- Mon. 3 Nov, 2014 (9:00 pm - 10:00 pm)
- Thu. 6 Nov, 2014 8:00 pm - Fri. 7 Nov, 2014 8:00 pm
- Sat. 22 Nov, 2014 (All day)
- Thu. 4 Dec, 2014 7:00 pm - Sun. 7 Dec, 2014 7:00 pm