New author Allison Moon indulges the feminine wild by giving the classic werewolf myth a lesbian twist. Lexie Clarion’s first night at college, she falls in with a pack of radical feminist werewolf hunters. The next morning, she falls for a mysterious woman who may be among the hunted. As Lexie’s new lover and the Pack battle for Lexie’s allegiance, the waxing moon illuminates old hatreds, new enemies, and a secret from Lexie’s childhood that will change her life forever.
Reviews (0)Be the first to review this listing!
On Newsstands Now: Aug/Sept 2014
Trending on BUST
- Wed. 24 Sep, 2014 (8:00 pm - 9:00 pm)
- Wed. 24 Sep, 2014 (9:30 pm - 10:30 pm)
- Thu. 25 Sep, 2014 (8:00 am - 9:00 am)
- Thu. 25 Sep, 2014 (8:25 pm - 9:25 pm)
- Fri. 26 Sep, 2014 (8:00 pm - 9:00 pm)