Christine Aerfeldt makes paintings and digital prints. Her strikingly beautiful, yet also slightly unsettling pictures of ceramic 'child' figurines and dolls in folk costume reflect the very European sensibility of her roots.
Christine Aerfeldt depicts the universe as inherently balanced, showing equal shares of good and evil, truth and deception, strength and weakness. Her images are balanced and her charactors are survivors. She shows us that the most deserving do not always make it in life. In these brillian inner worlds of magic I find genius!
On Newsstands Now: Oct/Nov 2014
Trending on BUST
- Fri. 24 Oct, 2014 (All day)
- Mon. 3 Nov, 2014 (9:00 pm - 10:00 pm)
- Thu. 6 Nov, 2014 8:00 pm - Fri. 7 Nov, 2014 8:00 pm
- Fri. 21 Nov, 2014 (All day)
- Thu. 4 Dec, 2014 7:00 pm - Sun. 7 Dec, 2014 7:00 pm