Austin-based blog where feminists can think and talk critically about gender and music culture. FMG looks at how music impacts popular culture, as well as how it dialogues with movies, television, digital communications, politics, and other forms of media. This blog focuses on contributions made by women and girls, often outside mainstream means of production and distribution. Turn on your stereo, put your iPod of shuffle, pump up the volume, away we go!
Reviews (0)Be the first to review this listing!
On Newsstands Now: Oct/Nov 2014
Trending on BUST
- Wed. 1 Oct, 2014 (9:30 pm - 10:30 pm)
- Thu. 2 Oct, 2014 9:00 pm - Fri. 3 Oct, 2014 9:00 pm
- Wed. 8 Oct, 2014 (8:00 am - 9:00 am)
- Fri. 10 Oct, 2014 (9:30 pm - 10:30 pm)
- Sat. 11 Oct, 2014 11:30 pm - Sun. 12 Oct, 2014 12:30 am