Women in Horror Recognition (WiH) Month came from the crazy brain of Hannah Neurotica who is creator and editor of Ax Wound: Gender & The Horror Genre. It is a month to celebrate all the women in the horror industry. Not just actresses but fx artists, writers, directors, producers, female fans, etc. For a real indepth answer to this question please read the WiH Manifesto & join what has become a global movement. The second annual WiH is coming feb 2011! Anyone can get involved! Festivals and conventions are being planned all over the USA, UK, Canada, Ireland, and beyond!
Reviews (0)Be the first to review this listing!
On Newsstands Now: Aug/Sept 2014
Trending on BUST
- Sat. 20 Sep, 2014 (8:00 pm - 9:00 pm)
- Sun. 21 Sep, 2014 (All day)
- Sun. 21 Sep, 2014 (8:21 pm - 9:21 pm)
- Wed. 24 Sep, 2014 (8:00 pm - 9:00 pm)
- Wed. 24 Sep, 2014 (9:30 pm - 10:30 pm)