How's your Halloween going? Have you carved all of the pumpkins? Have you worn your "Sexy Chucky from Child's Play" costume once already so it's kind of tattered but it'll still look so great in a dimly-lit room full of tipsy people? Are your apples bobbed and your candies corned? Cool, me too!
Listen to this mix as you prep for our national day of cosplay and lighthearted faux paganism—they're the sort of moody-spooky-sexy jams that the Lost Boys would love and the Cullens wouldn't be cool enough for.
- It Only Takes One Night - Dum Dum Girls
- Nefarious - Spoon
- Wicked Game - Widowspeak
- Cat People (Putting Out Fire) - David Bowie and Giorgio Moroder
- Outta Mind - Night Beats
- Beat and the Pulse - Austra
- Cry Little Sister (Theme from Lost Boys) - Gerard McMann
- Weregild - Grimes
- Bad Ritual - Timber Timbre
- Spellbound - Siouxsie and the Banshees
- Drain You - Nirvana
- I Wrote in Blood - Still Corners
- Black Hills - Gardens & Villa
The opinions expressed on the BUST blog are those of the authors themselves and do not necessarily reflect the position of BUST Magazine or its staff.
blog comments powered by Disqus